broodmother boss failed Broodmother HARD attempt FAILED...

MrJonesDK

This is the story about, how our tribe failed and died.. (maybe some people can learn from this experience)

We brought 20x Rexes to the fight, with 40k health and aprox 800 damage.
The plan was, to get the tank inside of the broodmother below the bridge and then whistle the rest of the dinos on to the broodmother. If anything went right, the broodmother should be stuck and should not make any AOE damage.

This did actually happen at some point, but it was too late and we did not have the damage to finish it off.

This is how we died... 

Don't worry.. We'll raise again!!!

Server setting: 
10xServer, 5.0 difficulty, 150 wild dino, 120 lvl-ups after tamed.

10 minutes ago, Irk said:

So, wait; if you don't kill her in the time limit, everything is automatically killed off? That's not cool. They should just kick you and your dino's out of the arena.

No risk, no reward.. I like it :-)

Crispy rexes.. Haha.. I think you know what I was talking about :-)

24 minutes ago, Ness said:

Rexes are not enough to kill the bosses on hard difficulty.

We've killed the hard ones a couple of times now and you will need to invest more resources as well as dinos to give enough dps to the hard bosses and kill it on time, otherwise you will keep failing due to the timer.

How much damage do you recommend?

6 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

Am I a bad person because I've read this in the voice of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

You're not the only one... :D

Now this is a video all about how
Twenty high level Rexes all went down
He wants us to take a minute
Just sit right there
And watch him failing hard in the Broodmother's lair.

7 hours ago, Jtmorris said:

We are still on Xbox without the latest update, before the easy medium and hard difficulties. Before the update would the Broodmother be considered the equivalent to easy, medium, or hard? (we are prepping to fight her before the update comes).

I fought a the broodmother a while back, before the patch. I would say she was around the same as the easy broodmother boss.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived