Question about resistance and houses

gfan84

Ok so on SP I had a character, on scorched earth that had very little resistance points, so I decided to create another character with resistance points (around 100) now for some reason when I am out side I am fine but, inside a house I am over heating and I have covered the floor with air conditioners, so why is that?  Just wondering.

1 hour ago, gfan84 said:

Ok so on SP I had a character, on scorched earth that had very little resistance points, so I decided to create another character with resistance points (around 100) now for some reason when I am out side I am fine but, inside a house I am over heating and I have covered the floor with air conditioners, so why is that?  Just wondering.

Okay so there are two things here.

1.  You're overheating in the house because it reduces your Hyperthermia is increased because of the materials that your house is made up of.  Basically, if you're making a house of adobe, it keeps heat in and you're now inside the house just cooking like meat.

2.  The air conditioners not working seems strange.  If you have an entire floor, no idea how many that is though, covered in ACs you should be okay.

6 hours ago, gfan84 said:

Build with thatch to start and then adobe when you can.  If you build with wood, stone or metal it will give huge negative insulation.

Archived