JustChill

Time to Purge the Servers of Abusive Alpha Tribes

35 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Scrumpybry said:

I would not act like admin and ban certain types of tames.

Obviously they're not acting as admin, they are restricting, by force, what tames they ALLOW.

It's nothing to do with their skill, it's all to do with minimizing the risk, and thus it is a tactic.

Would you allow people who have dangerous dinos, that you aren't going to work with, to have them and to live on your doorstep? As if you do, that's very naive...

7 hours ago, Scrumpybry said:

A good alpha tribe plays the game as it's supposed to be played and still remain on top. Not reduce the fun factor for other people that bought and paid for the game.

But, they, are...

Your "fun factor" has nothing at all to do with it, as it's them taking care of a threat, and clearing it out.

Do you understand what PvP actually entails, or do you think we should all drop weapons, and help out others?

Seriously, sorry, but no...

Edited by BubbaCrawfish

On 2/7/2017 at 4:53 PM, JustChill said:

I and some buddies all a bit older and more mature have been playing on Primitive Plus server for PS4, we have a close friendly Tribe and help from 4 to 5 other Tribes using the name The Resistance, we like many other players are tired of being torn down over and over again at low levels by these Alpha Tribes. So were making a stand using Guerrilla tactics and staying off chat. Were Preparing to purge the server, at which point it will be friendly with village and stadium and hunting games, but ofcourse raid weekends for those that just got too. But when our service is done to this server we Will Clear The Rest. So if you want to be apart of this let me know. If your tired of being pushed around let us know. We'll band together.  

What is your PSN, I will contact you

13 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Obviously they're not acting as admin, they are restricting, by force, what tames they ALLOW.

It's nothing to do with their skill, it's all to do with minimizing the risk, and thus it is a tactic.

Would you allow people who have dangerous dinos, that you aren't going to work with, to have them and to live on your doorstep? As if you do, that's very naive...

I like other do not have the right to tell you you don't have the right to a tame. I would, like I said before welcome the challenge. Sounds like you wouldn't. Sounds like. That to me sounds like a lazy gamer. Accept the challenge and don't let your server dwindle.

2 hours ago, Scrumpybry said:

I like other do not have the right to tell you you don't have the right to a tame. I would, like I said before welcome the challenge. Sounds like you wouldn't. Sounds like. That to me sounds like a lazy gamer. Accept the challenge and don't let your server dwindle.

By all means, tell me to not tame, but if you can't back that up, then you're only causing yourself a problem.

If you can't handle playing with others, then don't... Simple. Don't be making out that it's against rules that you make up, or make out that it's a bad gamer problem, just because you can't handle it.

1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

By all means, tell me to not tame, but if you can't back that up, then you're only causing yourself a problem.

If you can't handle playing with others, then don't... Simple. Don't be making out that it's against rules that you make up, or make out that it's a bad gamer problem, just because you can't handle it.

Grow up keyboard worrier. I was referring to something that happened to my friends not me. I am more than capable of playing the game. We are talking about people's attitudes here. Any way your silly little opinion is as important as port holes on a submarine to me. If you want to play on a good server let me know. I will welcome you with open arms.

Edited by Scrumpybry

3 hours ago, Scrumpybry said:

Grow up keyboard worrier. I was referring to something that happened to my friends not me. I am more than capable of playing the game. We are talking about people's attitudes here. Any way your silly little opinion is as important as port holes on a submarine to me. If you want to play on a good server let me know. I will welcome you with open arms.

Wow, just wow... "Warrior" and your attitude is further off than anything... After all, the game is how it is, and however people choose to play it, is what you are up against... If you can't handle it, especially with a restriction that a so called "alpha" tribe put in place, then obviously you chose the wrong mode to be playing...

Being that you class them as "Alpha" means they are more dominant than you, and thus, it's their way, or the highway, until you can mount some sort of offensive against their reign.

Just because you think you have a good server because everyone gets along, doesn't make it a challenge, nor does it make it "good" in terms of PvP... It may as well be a PvE server using the war declaration feature, than a PvP server.  **boring**

Edited by BubbaCrawfish

If anyone is willing to wipe the tribe Imperfect on NA server 365 that would be great. First they were keepers of the peace. They then went into full asshole mode after the server wiped the last alpha and started killing everyone and raiding people on their dragons. They then said they were told to stop all raiding. Well they did that however they are now paying off other tribes to raid for them. Something needs to be done about the assholes.