JustChill

Time to Purge the Servers of Abusive Alpha Tribes

35 posts in this topic

I and some buddies all a bit older and more mature have been playing on Primitive Plus server for PS4, we have a close friendly Tribe and help from 4 to 5 other Tribes using the name The Resistance, we like many other players are tired of being torn down over and over again at low levels by these Alpha Tribes. So were making a stand using Guerrilla tactics and staying off chat. Were Preparing to purge the server, at which point it will be friendly with village and stadium and hunting games, but ofcourse raid weekends for those that just got too. But when our service is done to this server we Will Clear The Rest. So if you want to be apart of this let me know. If your tired of being pushed around let us know. We'll band together.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EdieBear said:

Wish you guys were on xbox!  I found a tribe who is TAXING players to build in the public server.  What is wrong with people??

Nothing is wrong, you are at their mercy... It's nothing to do with the public server, it's to do with them enforcing their rule over the individuals who want to be there.

Don't pay, pay with your base, life and your tames. Simple.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

First and foremost I do hope you are well. I play on PS4-NA server 700. We have had severe issues with a clan titled The Kingz. They have built metal boxes at spawns to limit traffic into the server and caused much grief for old and new players alike. It has gotten to the point that many have left due to this frustration. I understand PvP but this is going alittle to far when your boxing up spawn points. If anyone can take this alpha clan down it would be most appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Kwadinks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kwadinks said:

Hello,

 

First and foremost I do hope you are well. I play on PS4-NA server 700. We have had severe issues with a clan titled The Kingz. They have built metal boxes at spawns to limit traffic into the server and caused much grief for old and new players alike. It has gotten to the point that many have left due to this frustration. I understand PvP but this is going alittle to far when your boxing up spawn points. If anyone can take this alpha clan down it would be most appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Kwadinks

Take this information, and go report it! Their entire tribe is now at risk of being banned for blocking spawn points.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HawkZoned said:

Take this information, and go report it! Their entire tribe is now at risk of being banned for blocking spawn points.

Since you coin it as a bannable offence, would you kindly point out where it actually says you can't do this...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BostonPaul said:

It would be pretty dumb of the dev's to allow building on spawn points and then ban people for building where they let them, in a game that you build...

Abusing a core mechanic because of an over sight should result in a ban. Just because an exploit, glitch, or oversight is found in game doesn't mean you should be able to abuse it with out consequence.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Khalton said:

Abusing a core mechanic because of an over sight should result in a ban. Just because an exploit, glitch, or oversight is found in game doesn't mean you should be able to abuse it with out consequence.

It's hardly a factor when there are 12 spawn points to choose from. You can spawn elsewhere.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

It's hardly a factor when there are 12 spawn points to choose from. You can spawn elsewhere.

Some servers have this problem on every single spawn point on the server

Edited by Khalton
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2017 at 3:18 PM, EdieBear said:

Wish you guys were on xbox!  I found a tribe who is TAXING players to build in the public server.  What is wrong with people??

And you are the type of person who must ruin this game for a lot of people with that attitude.  

I understand the mechanics of the game. Alpha tribes aren't always assholes.   Our alpha tribe protects their other server members.  I so understand people can just go to another server.

However,  when people put hours and hours into a game for someone to wipe them because "you didn't play by those people's rules who think their gods " is assasine.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2017 at 5:44 PM, Kaidelox said:

I'm pretty sure blocking spawns and stuff is only an offence if it's on pve, on pvp it's not an offence. 

It's an offence to block spawns on any server. Tribes have been wiped on both pvp and pve for doing it. You can however block resources. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ones I hate are the ones on scorched earth. They wiped 2 buddies because they transferred a ptera. The game allows it so why do they think they can block that? Don't ban them. Wipe there Base and tames then leave them the the mercy of the other tribes. That would be a great punishment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scrumpybry said:

The ones I hate are the ones on scorched earth. They wiped 2 buddies because they transferred a ptera. The game allows it so why do they think they can block that? Don't ban them. Wipe there Base and tames then leave them the the mercy of the other tribes. That would be a great punishment.

The ptera can easily be classed as a threat, so thus, it's in their best interest to remove it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scrumpybry said:

Not when they have 3 on show....just down right cheating if you ask me.

No, it's plain out tactics... The ptera is dangerous to their pteras... If they allow them to become established it can work out very badly for themselves.

 

Would you really allow people who have dangerous dinos, that you have no intention of befriending, living on your doorstep?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

No, it's plain out tactics... The ptera is dangerous to their pteras... If they allow them to become established it can work out very badly for themselves.

 

Would you really allow people who have dangerous dinos, that you have no intention of befriending, living on your doorstep?

I would welcome the challenge because believe it or not I am a gamer. If I lost I would learn rebuild and move on. I would not act like admin and ban certain types of tames. If you are that shot at the game you need to control other people's game play then go play pong or something. They can't be getting anything out of the game if there is no challenge for them. The server WILL go to waste until it's wiped or they are.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also these guys will be the first on the forums to complain about cross server raiders...pmsl

18 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

No, it's plain out tactics... The ptera is dangerous to their pteras... If they allow them to become established it can work out very badly for themselves.

 

Would you really allow people who have dangerous dinos, that you have no intention of befriending, living on your doorstep?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites