SteLar Ark PvE has PvP Purge Days with a Role Back

~~~~NOT RECRUITING~~~~

Are you looking to play PvP in Ark without fear of getting wiped? Or do you play PvE but be enjoy blowing stuff up sometimes? SteLar Ark is running Purge Days with a role back mechanic. What's the point of raiding if I don't get any rewards you say? Well, each tribe will be given an artifact and rewards are given for stealing those artifacts at the end of each set of purge days. Weekends are currently Purge Days.  Pvp events will be run during none Purge Days too. If you are interested in this style of play please send me a PSN message to Larfar2106. A short interview will be conducted before access is granted.  

Here are our settings:

Map: Center switching to Ragnorok

XP: 2

Tame: 3

Food consume : 1

Breed: 50

Hatch: 100

Mate Interval: 0

Harvest increased by .5

Player weight and fortitude increased slightly 

Dino weight and speed increased slightly

Hi, I'm 26 and beyond interested in joining your server. I've played a lot of official pvp on SE and truthfully I've been wiped 2 almost 3 times and am looking for a break from official servers. 

I'd love to join as I enjoy non griefing pvp as at seems you have rules set to keep people from doing so. Forgot to mention not being raided offline would be SOO AWESOME!   lol sorry but it sucks coming back to your tames wiped and base destroyed :( .

I'd love to join your server adding some friendliness and hope to hear from you soon! 

Psn - Bigsyke47

Hi, looking for a reliable pvp dedicated server to call home. I'm 23 y/o, tired of griefing on official servers and getting set up on player dedicated servers only for them to be taken down after a week. Love the set of rules you got to ensure fair fun for everyone.

psn - JizzClassOf93  ...old name, don't judge a book by its cover

Hi, me and my friend just started playing this game and currently looking for a server that is not filled with morons and everything is not cleared of resources, and at every 50 m crap buildings built. Your server sounds very decent, we would like to give it a try, if it's ok with you.

We are 35/36 years old and the names are Tadbashtardaln and JhonnyTerminus.

Psn Reload_Yo_Face

Looking to play the game as it should be....pvp..... Orchestrated chaos is a big bonus and would like to apply for membership to this server... My experience with previous servers has been mixed im actively seeking to play the game add it should be... with an infrastructure in place to provide a more enjoyable experience... I'm home and play in the evenings after work if you require a time after7 pm central mountain time... thanks ahead of time for any considerations

Hey Laurdana

Me and my 3 friends are very interested to join your server we are 25 years old, really like your pvp rules and want to play for fun and enjoy the fact that you allow pvp but you control it.

We are so over being raided when we are offline. Happy to be raided when we are online.

We would love to join your server. 

My psn is: bretti92 

Cheers!

Archived