Dino Cap

rocky563

On 2/6/2017 at 9:44 PM, Volcano637 said:

The thing is as far as I knew with any job on the planet that you get paid to do your job. If they aren't doing their job then what are they getting paid for? Because they sure are not doing their job

Um.

I mean.

There are only two companies I've ever had 'good' customer service 100% of the time with... the rest idle at around 10-30%.

It isn't about getting paid - I mean, it is for the employees - but to the company itself, if they don't enforce quality work or find some way to encourage it in their employees, it's not going to be a good experience. The people that do their jobs have to 'want' to do it for some other reason than money. If not, well... they're just waiting to clock out minute-to-minute, and your problems are smaller than theirs in their world.

I'm sure plenty of people on this forum have jobs they do mediocre work at just to get through the day and frankly couldn't care any less about the quality, as long as it doesn't result in someone firing them. If you think about it honestly. If you're in denial, that's fine. If you love your job and want to do your best, you're in a minor percentile and I envy you.

1 hour ago, ShadowLexi said:

Um.

I mean.

There are only two companies I've ever had 'good' customer service 100% of the time with... the rest idle at around 10-30%.

It isn't about getting paid - I mean, it is for the employees - but to the company itself, if they don't enforce quality work or find some way to encourage it in their employees, it's not going to be a good experience. The people that do their jobs have to 'want' to do it for some other reason than money. If not, well... they're just waiting to clock out minute-to-minute, and your problems are smaller than theirs in their world.

I'm sure plenty of people on this forum have jobs they do mediocre work at just to get through the day and frankly couldn't care any less about the quality, as long as it doesn't result in someone firing them. If you think about it honestly. If you're in denial, that's fine. If you love your job and want to do your best, you're in a minor percentile and I envy you.

I do take pride on the work I do and I make sure it is done very well. I guess with me it is a little different because my life kind of depends on it but that's not the point.

i am not sure how much they get paid but I actually like helping people. If I worked there and actually had the power to go inside the game and help people I think that would not only be fun but rewarding as well. If they actually went in game and helped someone get their dino back I am sure they would be met with praise which atleast I would definitely praise them. 

I actually take the time to take the surveys businesses have when a customer service rep does a good job. Sometimes their supervisor gets on and asks how the employee did. If he did good the next I say he did awesome.

if I need to blame the company for the employees bad customer service then so be it but there is serious problems over there at the ticket center.

1 minute ago, Volcano637 said:

I do take pride on the work I do and I make sure it is done very well. I guess with me it is a little different because my life kind of depends on it but that's not the point.

i am not sure how much they get paid but I actually like helping people. If I worked there and actually had the power to go inside the game and help people I think that would not only be fun but rewarding as well. If they actually went in game and helped someone get their dino back I am sure they would be met with praise which atleast I would definitely praise them. 

I actually take the time to take the surveys businesses have when a customer service rep does a good job. Sometimes their supervisor gets on and asks how the employee did. If he did good the next I say he did awesome.

if I need to blame the company for the employees bad customer service then so be it but there is serious problems over there at the ticket center.

I agree that it would be fun to waltz into games to help people, but I can also imagine how many tickets they probably deal with on a daily basis to where hopping through the hoops of lag trying to help people (Who're probably super-irritated as-is because of whatever they made the ticket for, and could be super-rude about it - and probably are) could get frustrating. Customer service is often a no-thanks job or a lighthearted-thanks job that's basically "thanks means bye, not actually thanks."

That being said, I used to moderate servers/maps/etc in various other games where our entire point and purpose was to help people... so knowing what it's like, I'd never do it for free again unless we could enforce a respectful playerbase. It otherwise gets old really quick.

3 minutes ago, ShadowLexi said:

I agree that it would be fun to waltz into games to help people, but I can also imagine how many tickets they probably deal with on a daily basis to where hopping through the hoops of lag trying to help people (Who're probably super-irritated as-is because of whatever they made the ticket for, and could be super-rude about it - and probably are) could get frustrating. Customer service is often a no-thanks job or a lighthearted-thanks job that's basically "thanks means bye, not actually thanks."

That being said, I used to moderate servers/maps/etc in various other games where our entire point and purpose was to help people... so knowing what it's like, I'd never do it for free again unless we could enforce a respectful playerbase. It otherwise gets old really quick.

Well after you saying that I feel for you and if those said players probably are acting like that then I actually feel for them as well.

maybe next I need to write a ticket I will let them know I will be very thankful and appreciative. And that is serious not sarcastic at all.

if anything I am usually over appreciative just for the fact that people have been losing their humanity as of late so when I see people doing good things I will make sure it will be known.

the first rep here that helps me with a ticket is going to be a subject in the forums and believe me it will have a lot of praise and I will defend that person to anybody that wants to complain about it. Same reason why I stick up for a lot of these fellow posters when they get harassed 

I have logged 4 tickets about server abuse. And i get the same automated message saying " thank you for being a great community member and we hope your issue was resolved"

They are pathetic. They do not do a thing and hope it sorts itself out. I wish i could get my money back.!

I am sick of losing dinos to "disconnecting". Sick of spawning inside of a metal box built by asshole tribe on every player spawn point on server. Sick of losing dino's that fall through the floor.! Sick of severe lag on center map. 

Archived