Ovis Aries

AlphaCarno

I have been scouring the map for a long time this weekend and was able to find three total.  All males sadly.  I was able to grab two of them before they were killed but the third was dead before i could get to it.  I think the main issue is that they spawn in such dangerous areas that they are only alive for a very small window of time.  

The two i was able to snag were near the northwest coast a little to the west of the cave there.  The third i encountered spawned to the south of the eastern ice capped mountain and died almost instantly to wolves.

2 hours ago, AlphaCarno said:

Any managed to find the sheep yet? With our server spawns(noobs have been joining everyday and server numbers normally at 30+) only 1 ovis has to been spotted to date and it was killed by sarcos. I'm curious if this is a problem for other people to or its just my server.

My server had none of the new dinos for most of the week, We ran DestroyWildDinos, It refreshes the spawns. I have seen the purlovia the basilosaurus and the baryonyx spawn in like normal. It also re balanced the Predator prey ratio so the map is not over run by predators killing everything. I have not looked for the sheep.

Archived