Hi, I am sure this is already in another post, but I couldn't find it. 

I know the time requirements for each phase, but can someone elaborate on a good system for one baby rex? Can I log off and come back on during the baby phase? If I am away, does the consumption speed go down? Any advise will help.

36 minutes ago, JohnLeePetimore said:

Hi, I am sure this is already in another post, but I couldn't find it. 

I know the time requirements for each phase, but can someone elaborate on a good system for one baby rex? Can I log off and come back on during the baby phase? If I am away, does the consumption speed go down? Any advise will help.

1. Time the frequency that the baby goes through a feeding beforehand you have to refill it.  Make sure to refill before it's food supply is out.   Will give you a decent time frame.

2.  I wouldn't recommend logging off and back on.  If you miss the time frame, the baby will die quickly.

3. Consumption speed is the same as far as I know.  Easy way would be to test it if you know your feeding intervals.

hope that helps.   Good luck.

If you can get everyone to stay away from wherever you're raising it, you can get a baby to go into stasis, and consume much less food. However, you can't rely on that happening. So you're gonna have to time what your buffer is and go from there.

If your babies have a high food stat, you have a little more leeway in how long you can be gone. My brontos I'm raising for instance can sit for almost 20 minutes freshly hatched without any food given before they start taking damage. They'll eat like crazy for awhile to get back to what they started with, but that's normal.

Archived