Penney

I just started playing on that new Map a bit ago and today was my first visit to the wyvern pit. I killed 4 or 5 Alpha Wyvern while looking for decent eggs to use and literally not a single Alpha Wyvern gave me a loot i could use. So aren't they like other alphas to kill for loot? Is it just a feature for big tribes to get 50 milk in a minute? The best one i killed was level 185 gave me a whole levelup but the loot was just a ramshackle metal pick and apprentice chitin gloves. Loot from lower ones was even worse like primitive crossbow. I feel kinda bad with that because you get up to mastercraft tools from an alpha raptor but primive from alpha wyvern? Is that intended?

I killed like 10 more and the last (175) i killed few minutes ago just gave me trophy only... Didnt got a single journeyman or mastercraft piece of an alpha wyvern yet and u said alpha deathworm give good loot. I just found my first one killed it but didnt got a single item drop just skin+trophy and the deathworm loot O.o I hope they can do just a little bit tuning oh the alpha wyvern loot since they are way harder then an alpha raptor but the loot is worse.

edit: oh and ya i kill more then 5+ everyday i just instakill them as soon as i see them just for the tiny exp push

Archived