Hey guys! I just joined this forum because i need immediate help. While i was transferring my character to another NA PS4 ark i accidentally clicked on one of the PGARK servers, or "extinction". This was my lvl 85 character and i have way to many hours on him just to lose him like that. If this problem has happened to you or you know of a solution to it then please let me know!! 

On 2/5/2017 at 6:01 AM, clumsynynja said:

...Why do people always post on the forums instead of submitting tickets like they should?...

On 2/6/2017 at 6:41 PM, Redkiller said:

Why does anybody's posts for help or understanding go unanswered? You wasted time to post this instead of helping him, to make yourself to seem above the "average user." :ph34r:

He does that all the time. Smh he is new so he didn't know. Jesus Christ you and the other guy are ridiculous. Not you redkiller a different guy that does this.

anyways op, unfortunately you do need to send in a ticket and by unfortunately I meant they probably won't do anything. Don't let this guy discourage you from the forums. This is a good place to get advice but as far as a technical issue like that the forums won't be able to do anything. I wish you luck in getting your character back.

1 minute ago, Volcano637 said:

He does that all the time. Smh he is new so he didn't know. Jesus Christ you and the other guy are ridiculous. Not you redkiller a different guy that does this.

anyways op, unfortunately you do need to send in a ticket and by unfortunately I meant they probably won't do anything. Don't let this guy discourage you from the forums. This is a good place to get advice but as far as a technical issue like that the forums won't be able to do anything. I wish you luck in getting your character back.

Does what, exactly- expect people to employ logic and common sense, and use the brains they were given? 

I mean, it's not like I run around making absurd posts with logic behind them like  'people don't deserve to keep the things they earned because they don't.' 

12 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

Does what, exactly- expect people to employ logic and common sense, and use the brains they were given? 

I think he was more so referring to you being argumentative. If you aren't posting a story about how you killed a raptor, you're trying to stir something up. If I had to guess who the other person he was referring to is, I'd guess Jostabeere 'cause he's the same way.

OP opened up a discussion asking if his problem happened to anyone else. He also asked for help trying to find a solution. Why give him crap for it?

Just now, Irk said:

I think he was more so referring to you being argumentative. If you aren't posting a story about how you killed a raptor, you're trying to stir something up. If I had to guess who the other person he was referring to is, I'd guess Jostabeere 'cause he's the same way.

OP opened up a discussion asking if his problem happened to anyone else. He also asked for help trying to find a solution. Why give him crap for it?

Yes, because you're so mild mannered and good natured. 

Because not only was it in the incorrect forums, but posting on the forums is not how you get this problem solved. I'm so sorry that pointing that out so badly wounds your delicate sensibilities. And with that, I leave this thread, because really, there's nothing more to say; and you and Volcano just want to start the crud you claim to dislike. :P 

Just now, clumsynynja said:

Yes, because you're so mild mannered and good natured. 

Because not only was it in the incorrect forums, but posting on the forums is not how you get this problem solved. I'm so sorry that pointing that out so badly wounds your delicate sensibilities. And with that, I leave this thread, because really, there's nothing more to say; and you and Volcano just want to start the crud you claim to dislike. :P 

Just a heads up, you can report posts that are in the incorrect forum to get them moved to the correct one.

Archived