Dedicated Server Question

Hey, the search function won't work for me on this site so I can't check if anyone has asked this before.

I'm having some issues with my Dedicated Server on Xbox one so I was going to restart the console and relaunch the server. My question is, if I "Return To Main Menu" from the server menu on the Dedicated Xbox and then restart the Xbox and then relaunch, it won't delete all my data will it? I'm really worried as I've already put in around 30 hours of play time, as has my brother but we are having issues at the moment.

20 minutes ago, FrostyNWinters said:

Hey, the search function won't work for me on this site so I can't check if anyone has asked this before.

I'm having some issues with my Dedicated Server on Xbox one so I was going to restart the console and relaunch the server. My question is, if I "Return To Main Menu" from the server menu on the Dedicated Xbox and then restart the Xbox and then relaunch, it won't delete all my data will it? I'm really worried as I've already put in around 30 hours of play time, as has my brother but we are having issues at the moment.

You should be fine. There is an option to wipe the server next to hosting (don't know whose bright idea that was) but other than that, only corruption would delete data. 

Archived