24/7 Island Server - Adults Only - Adult Admins

24/7 PvE Island Server. (downtime is subject to updates)

We are looking for friendly, mature, serious members. People that enjoy the game, want to grow the community, and help others! If you plan on joining and leaving after 2 weeks don't bother, please look for another server.

We enjoy building and taming and dino breeding. We may (at some point) go into a RP server and/or possibly switch maps. Mainly looking to grow the server as right now its only 2 month old.

21+ only
You will need microphone for a voice party confirmation for those interested in joining.

If you do not have a microphone, do not bother contacting me as you will not be allowed to join. No exceptions!

Any friends joining you through their friends list without contacting me first, will be banned immediately, and will stay banned until contact has been made by the joining party, and have added the server GT to their friends list and vice versa. We believe in server security and want to make sure people know the rules when joining.

Server settings:
3 x xp
6 x harvest
6 x taming
16 x hatching
16 x maturation
Cave flyers allowed
Flyer carry PvE allowed (subject to change if rule is abused)
Overide Structure Platforms: Enabled (Turrets, and Plant X can be on platform saddles)

Rules (so far):
-No blocking off caves, resource spawns, or drops
-No blocking off water ways with structures, boats, or dinos
-No building in or around the volcano, or atop any of the moutains that have metal spawns.
-No griefing (of any kind what so ever)
-No foundation, pillar, or structure spamming (your mother doesnt work on the server, pick up after yourself and/or your tribe)
-No stealing of any kind.
-No spamming tribes with Tribe War challenge once they decline.
-No dropping wild dinos into other tribes' bases.
-No building on Herb Island or Dead (Carno) Island. Do not ask!!
-Any racial slurs or racism be it character, tribe, dino name is unacceptable.

Breaking any of the above rules will result in an instant ban, without warning.

Events we are looking to have so far
Dodo Football
Tag Team or 1 v 1 fist fighting

Many more events to come!!!

We will have a barbershop(for the guys) and a salon (for the ladies) for the update with hair style/cutting.

We also would like the community input about more events as well.

Message me at GT: Metro Birdman
I may not respond right away but i will get back with you as soon as i can.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there MetroBirdMan.

I am interested in joining. I am 25 and have been looking for a group to doddle around  with on ark without getting scorch earthed every couple of days. I used to play a lot before the Snow biome update and have recently gotten back into ark. Please message me back on your decision.

Archived