How to get 190 Wyvern Eggs on Un-Officials & Private servers.

Tatsu86

This has been something that, as an Xbox player, has frustrated me for some time, how do I get high-level Wyvern Eggs? I tried a command to spawn them in, but they instantly disappear, even with an insane incubation time of over 1000 (yeah you heard right) it still wouldn't hatch or work.

I have found an ingenius solution to all non-official players to get 190 Wyvern Eggs, and it does require Admin Commands in order to work. Here's how it's done.

Go to the Scar / Wyvern Ravine / Canyon, or whatever you prefer to call it, and go clear out All Wyverns in the area, this is important for the eggs to spawn. After you've done that, use the following commands to make summoning in the Wyverns easier for you.

Admincheat EnemyInvisible True

Admincheat Playersonly

Those commands do two different things, but are both effective. One makes you invisible to enemies, and is preferred. The other, stops all other dinos & players in their tracks. Ever see a YouTube video of the dinos walking in place? That's Playersonly in effect. The next step now is the important one, hopefully you cleared out the Scar like I suggested. Now you need to spawn in the Wyverns at your preferred level. The following commands below are for each Wyvern.

AdminCheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Wyvern/Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire.Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire'" 1 1 1 190

AdminCheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Wyvern/Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning.Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning'" 1 1 1 190

AdminCheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Wyvern/Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison.Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison'" 1 1 1 190

If you're flying while doing this, I highly suggest you change the 1 1 1 for the spawn vectors to something like 500 500 500. It makes a big difference if you're actually flying through the scar, especially at high speed.

All told, I got 3 190 Poison Eggs and 1 Lightning Egg from doing that. Lower level Wyverns did spawn in, so I took time to kill them & make sure that the 190s were un-affected.

I hope this helps, Have a good one, and if I mis-spelled any of the admin commands, please PM me and I will correct them ASAP. Thanks & take care! :Jerbhi:

9 hours ago, Saupe said:

or spawn a 190 egg like my admin did for me when a save corrupted putting me back 4 hours and 7 180+ eggs

That doesn't work on Consoles, last I checked. I tried a custom level Fire egg at 190 & it just disappeared as soon as I dropped it from my Inventory. Maybe it's different now, or works on PC, but I know for a fact the method I posted does work.

Also, it's cool to do a mix-match around the scar to see what kinds of eggs you'll get.

Archived