Is this game for me?

Psyny

Hello,

I'm about to purchase the PS4 version of the game. 
I'm attracted to the concept of the game, but i've turned it down because i'm not a multiplayer person anymore.
When i heard about singleplayer mode, and better offline coop splitscreen, the game got my attention again.

So, my questions are about singleplayer mode, and coop splitscreen on PS4.
I did a little digging about the game, but I think I'll be better with opinions of the ones that already play the game.

Can you help me?

1) Games like Rust are built around multiplayer experience. The survival aspect of Rust is more about other players.
Ark singleplayer have any survival challange?

2) Once I've built my "base", the game offer any challenge to it? IA attacks the base? 
I mean, in singleplayer, theres any motivation to build besides the fun of building it?

3) PS4 splitscreen performance... It's ok?

4) Would you play the game if it was only singleplayer?

Thanks in advance!
And sorry my bad english.

17 minutes ago, Psyny said:

Hello,

I'm about to purchase the PS4 version of the game. 
I'm attracted to the concept of the game, but i've turned it down because i'm not a multiplayer person anymore.
When i heard about singleplayer mode, and better offline coop splitscreen, the game got my attention again.

So, my questions are about singleplayer mode, and coop splitscreen on PS4.
I did a little digging about the game, but I think I'll be better with opinions of the ones that already play the game.

Can you help me?

1) Games like Rust are built around multiplayer experience. The survival aspect of Rust is more about other players.
Ark singleplayer have any survival challange?

2) Once I've built my "base", the game offer any challenge to it? IA attacks the base? 
I mean, in singleplayer, theres any motivation to build besides the fun of building it?

3) PS4 splitscreen performance... It's ok?

4) Would you play the game if it was only singleplayer?

Thanks in advance!
And sorry my bad english.

I play the game on PVE and I'm a 1 man tribe so kind of single player. At first its a huge challenge to stay alive u will die many times but like most survival games gets easier as u level up.

When u build a base nothing will attack it unless a giga stumbles across it, in pve sometimes people kite stuff to it, but the point is to keep you and ur dinos safe.

On xbox I play on its a bit laggy and rubber banding from time to time its not great but will improve with the patches

I would definitely buy it if it was just single player. I'm over 3000 hours and still going

Archived