Had to remove tribe member

Avengel3076

I'm asking the community because I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I was forced to remove tribe member due to misconduct. I told him he could takes his Dino's and all of his personal belonging. However he says he's going to report me? Is there any danger of me getting in trouble? I highly doubt it but still.

2 hours ago, Avengel3076 said:

I'm asking the community because I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I was forced to remove tribe member due to misconduct. I told him he could takes his Dino's and all of his personal belonging. However he says he's going to report me? Is there any danger of me getting in trouble? I highly doubt it but still.

Ignoring the vindictive nature of some of the responses of others(not a classy thing to do to stoop to the level of those you plan to kick for issues anyway),  he can file a report but the report will go no where because kicking is part of the game and the decision of the tribe owner.  Wildcard would only step in if there was some sort of harassment, stalking, griefing, etc.  I'd say you have nothing then to worry about and just ignore his empty threats and stay above his level of shenanigans.

If however after you've removed him he engages in harassment type behavior, you have the ability to report him for his actions and he will be dealt with, so keep an eye out/be prepared for the possibility(especially when he get ticked that WC will tell him he's got nothing valid to report.

Archived