breeding ovis

HiImZech

33 minutes ago, Coggage said:

I'll do that tomorrow.  :) The first sheep I tamed was lvl 240!!  You wouldn't believe the mutton I got when I killed a spare male Ovis, either.  It was over 100!!

What did you kill it with? I killed a sheep with a wyvern, I think I got 15 mutton. 

I'm thinking that a high tier chain saw might be the best thing to harvest the mutton.

Just now, headshothunter said:

easy to raise and breed

around 4.5hrs for gestation and baby timer

Easy is a relative term :D

Similar to other things their size, but these are livestock.Sheep are domesticated and meant to be easy to raise compared to some wild animal. I think they should be like 1/2 the time as a comparable creature in game. I can't decide if I want to spend a good chunk of a Saturday or Sunday breeding some of these or not.

Probably just easier to tame more than breed them. Not sure there is any real point in breeding them, one sheep is as good as the next as far as I know for the mutton.

Just now, wildbill said:

Easy is a relative term :D

Similar to other things their size, but these are livestock.Sheep are domesticated and meant to be easy to raise compared to some wild animal. I think they should be like 1/2 the time as a comparable creature in game. I can't decide if I want to spend a good chunk of a Saturday or Sunday breeding some of these or not.

Probably just easier to tame more than breed them. Not sure there is any real point in breeding them, one sheep is as good as the next as far as I know for the mutton.

I would wait for valentines day with the 2-3x breeding

• 7 months later...

Archived