Solo killed Broodmother for Tek Tier [EASY Mode]

GEonWAR

On ‎3‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 11:12 AM, Danouk said:

Clueless for the win. You are worse then I thought. Grinding has nothing to do not being a surviving game. Not going to try to explain it to you as it would be a waste of my time.

Ark is minecraft, Ark is zootycoon. ARK IS NOT A SURVIVAL GAME.

And you would never be able to explain your bullpoop. You are bitching on an individual, who thinks boss fights should be engaging for the player. Not a 15 minute break of flying around on a quetz farming poop. You are obviously nothing but a fanboy.

Now here's a fun insult, hey retard, just because you have to eat and drink doesn't mean your playing a survival game. The SIMS, bet you think thats a great survival game.

14 hours ago, StalkinU said:

Ark is minecraft, Ark is zootycoon. ARK IS NOT A SURVIVAL GAME.

And you would never be able to explain your bullpoop. You are bitching on an individual, who thinks boss fights should be engaging for the player. Not a 15 minute break of flying around on a quetz farming poop. You are obviously nothing but a fanboy.

Now here's a fun insult, hey retard, just because you have to eat and drink doesn't mean your playing a survival game. The SIMS, bet you think thats a great survival game.

This must be a topic that bring clueless trolls to say something. Enough said. Already spent too much time on an idiot.

On ‎17‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 9:46 AM, Danouk said:

This must be a topic that bring clueless trolls to say something. Enough said. Already spent too much time on an idiot.

Spoken like a mindless fool.

Let me explain in detail why this is not a survival game.

1. surviving in the wilderness requires vast knowledge of your surroundings.

2. when lethal poison/venom animals crawl the dirt, survivors DO NOT SLEEP ON THE FLOOR

3. no place in the world has 80 animal species trying to kill you while ignoring eachothers existance.

4 no wild animal would ever attack another living being for the hell of it, its either territory(mating) hunger, or protecting itself

5 no survivor has ever reinvented plastic

Ark is a game about a demi god on an Island infested with robots made out of flesh.

Ark is a sandbox game boasting freeform building and petting zoo's nothing else. PVP is bullpoop. PVE is bullpoop. The Island is barely big enough for 2 tribes. No game can call itself a survival game when the survival aspect is completely removed after 15 minutes of playing. In fact, the unreal engine doesn't even support free form building on this scale, hence the fps drops when near big structures.

Ark has the most basic AI for wildlife ever. nothing a wild animal does makes sense in anyway. predators just rush wildlife till they die. Why would a bronto decide to run away from you into the open ocean? makes no sense at all. Why would you need food in amounts that would kill a person?

In fact, every fishing simulator in the world, provides a better survival experience. Why? if you don't understand this your basically devoid of personal opinion. when you are starving and are going to resort to fishing for food. In a true survival setting this would be really hard, in ark, its the easiest thing in the world. in fact, ark recently made an update to poop on the surviving aspect even more. SPEAR FISHING, when hitting fish with a spear, AFTER YOU KILL EM... DILO.... the fish will be stuck to your spear. resulting in you having to auto attack to get it off the spear, causing your death. THIS IS NOT SPEAR FISHING, this is yet another attempt by people who have no clue what they are doing to simulate surviving. WHen spear fishing in real life, you trust a spear into a living creature, who then gets stuck to said spear and dies a slow and painfull death after. Thats a survival feature, ark doesnt have it.

Wildlife is made tame with cages and the absence of food, forcing the organism to grow attatched and Reliant on its human counterpart for food. what does ark do? you have to make a HUGE raptorING CASTLE, put 100's of hours of tames in it, and has you spend hours watching their butts in hopes of eggs. you then use these eggs, in combination with water berries and meat, TO MAKE DRIED FOOD. This food is commenly used to provide pets with the best noutricional value. Animals do not think this is the most delicious food in the world. This is why taming in ark is completely counter to the survival genre.

In a survival game with a pvp setting, hiding is key. However do to the very nature of the game, you cant hide. You have to make a super Obvious structure. and wall it up. just to keep retarded wildlife out. cause you know, obviously a dilo sees a pack of stegos and is like hmmm tasty. Wildlife doesnt try to survive, it tries to die. so now you stuck with a ridiculous base, people can see from miles away.BUT YOUR PASSIVE DINOS ARE SAFE. yet now your complaining about lags and poop you caused by playing your survival game as a zoo keeper.

85% of the dinos you can get are useless in everyway. 20% of those dinos consist of small animals that are good for nothing but ruining your day. is this survival? probably, but, why would a troodon bite you, knock you out, and simply walk away after 5 minutes of not being able to actually damage you, at which point the AI decides as in a lot of cases not to attack unconcious players. Troodons dilos microraptors compies, those little ocean Scorpions kaprosaurus  meganeura and titan boa. little animals, with no use whatsoever, that completely ruin your survival experience. SNAKES DO NOT HUNT IN PACKS. compies.... they cant even kill a lvl 1 naked dude, even if they come with an army of 50. Troodons, whats the point of these creatures? all they do is keep low lvl starter players from leaving the beach till they have a mount, any land based mount. etc etc

whats the point of a survival game where the vanilla experience encourages you to die for food, instead of going out to find food? And even if you go out for food, ITS EVERYWHERE, how can you call that surviving? At no point in the game are you ever stressing about omg im hungry im gonne die. Wildlife either agros on anything till they die, or they agro on nothing. No self respecting elephant would ever allow a predator to simply roam arround in their mids.

Heres a fun fact. ARK IS A SHOOTER GAME. YOU ARE SUPOSED TO SHOOT EVERYONE YOU SEE. YOU ARE PLAYING A PVP SURVIVAL GAME. THE INTEND IS FOR YOU TO SURVIVE PVE WHILE HUNTING FOR PVP. However, wildcard ruined even this, cause it takes hours to get them bows, years to make them arrows, and centuries to get a mount to safely traverse the islands trolling critters that will attack anything they see, except you when you are mounted.

Never in my 5k hours have i felt like i was surviving.

I have enjoyed building castles, but i never played minecraft so yeah, the free form building got me hooked 1st.

Then I figured out like everyting you can see you can tame. dilo pack, lets go hunting. results? got some hide n meat, no more dilos. waste of time.

shortly after I figured out how to break into wood houses with trikes, and rob people blind.

It Always seemed like the shooting part was far far away, like after you got yourself to metal, which back in the day wasnt a 1 hour ordeal. but rather something that could take weeks. But I enjoyed trying to get there.

As you can see, nothing about this game I enjoyed mentions surviving in any way. Now ask yourself the same thing. Dont be a troll, but use what little brain cells you have. You'll find that I am correct in every way.

The majority of your time is spend on keeping your tools from dying over night, instead of actually playing the game. And make no mistake, dinos, are nothing but tools to be used

Archived