Solo killed Broodmother for Tek Tier [EASY Mode]

GEonWAR

Only broodmother? I tried in solo mode on the center,and ended up with both the megapithecus and broodmother simultaneously in the boss fight. I used console commands to set up dinos similar to what we have. Beat the megapithecus, which was promising, but the broodmother annihilated all ten rexes. Anyone know why both bosses would spawn

3 minutes ago, Layton said:

Only broodmother? I tried in solo mode on the center,and ended up with both the megapithecus and broodmother simultaneously in the boss fight. I used console commands to set up dinos similar to what we have. Beat the megapithecus, which was promising, but the broodmother annihilated all ten rexes. Anyone know why both bosses would spawn

Because they ALWAYS spawn together on The Center... ;) 

Well, that makes no sense. I fought the megapithecus a long time ago and he was by himself. Lost that fight, but there was no broodmother. Now you have to fight two bosses at once? I always figured generating the portal on The Island summoned the broodmother, like the tribute portal says, same as The center and Megapithecus, and Scorched had the manticore. Weird part is, none of the videos on youtube of people fighting the bosses were videos of people fighting multiple bosses.

4 minutes ago, vargata said:

this is why this game is crap. you didnt kill the bosses, you just brought rexes to kill it. zergmode on -> win

Really Vargata?   Can you not have one positive thing to say in these forums?   It doesn't matter if you bring the dinosaurs or not.   It's part of the game play mechanics.   You take tamed dinosaurs with you, and therefore it allows you to win the fight, regardless if you choose to let the dinosaurs do the work or not.  

I'm confused, wiki says it has 200K health. I don't think rushing the Megapithecus naked with a wooden spear is going to impress it. This game is both about overwhelming power to overcome challenges, and clever tactics. Our bred rexes stand a much better chance than the ten 150 rexes I dotamed in solo and made them as close to our rex stats as I could. Down to saddle armor. I was interested in playing out a battle in solo with rexes less powerful and less armored than our rex line and learning a workable strategy than a naked spear attack to see if I could poke it before i died. Practice, test, research, study. Then hit the target with overwhelming force in the best way possible to reduce your losses. Bred rexes are not cheap. Spears are though. Maybe someone could tell me how poking a 40 foot monkey with one works out for them.

14 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

Random mate, nothing to do with mode.

Wierd, i've watched 2 videos of Broodmother kills, and both times she was Lvl 124. I did some testing on Single Player, the Lvl 124 Easy Broodmother had 1.1 Million Health, the Lvl 124 Medium Broodmother had 1.4 Million Health, and the Lvl 124 Hard Broodmother had 4.6 Million Health.

On 02/02/2017 at 5:36 AM, Danouk said:

You really clueless or just trolling? This is a dinosaurs survival game. The important word Dinosaurs. Do you get it now?

what a wishful thinking. no this is not a survival game other than in its title. you know there are 2 kind of players. one likes to play, the other likes to watch the paint dry... what is your colour today? the game should challenge the player but in ark atm its only grind grind grind, ok, i have enough, now lets watch things happen... grinding a lot is not challenging, its just the necessary bad, the waste of time part. survival would imply you actually have to fight for your life to survive. and over lvl5 that does not exist in ark.

On 02/02/2017 at 1:29 AM, Grimm said:

Really Vargata?   Can you not have one positive thing to say in these forums?   It doesn't matter if you bring the dinosaurs or not.   It's part of the game play mechanics.   You take tamed dinosaurs with you, and therefore it allows you to win the fight, regardless if you choose to let the dinosaurs do the work or not.  

i had plenty of positive posts, helpful posts, this is actually a criticism, you know, one kind of opinion. you dont have to agree with it. and sure, its part of the gameplay mechanics... thats not the problem, the problem is the level they are taking part on. they shoulda help you, not working instead of you. the entire fight mechanism and the powercreep is out of hand in ark (actually this is the only really bad side of the game other than being unfinished and buggy). i could just repeat myself but i think you can read my above lines about watching the paint... :) if for you the game is about watching your dinos winning the world its up to you. for me its boring. ark meant to be a survival game but survival should mean challenge. now where is that challenge in ark?

55 minutes ago, vargata said:

what a wishful thinking. no this is not a survival game other than in its title. you know there are 2 kind of players. one likes to play, the other likes to watch the paint dry... what is your colour today? the game should challenge the player but in ark atm its only grind grind grind, ok, i have enough, now lets watch things happen... grinding a lot is not challenging, its just the necessary bad, the waste of time part. survival would imply you actually have to fight for your life to survive. and over lvl5 that does not exist in ark.

i had plenty of positive posts, helpful posts, this is actually a criticism, you know, one kind of opinion. you dont have to agree with it. and sure, its part of the gameplay mechanics... thats not the problem, the problem is the level they are taking part on. they shoulda help you, not working instead of you. the entire fight mechanism and the powercreep is out of hand in ark (actually this is the only really bad side of the game other than being unfinished and buggy). i could just repeat myself but i think you can read my above lines about watching the paint... :) if for you the game is about watching your dinos winning the world its up to you. for me its boring. ark meant to be a survival game but survival should mean challenge. now where is that challenge in ark?

Clueless for the win. You are worse then I thought. Grinding has nothing to do not being a surviving game. Not going to try to explain it to you as it would be a waste of my time.

4 hours ago, vargata said:

I know what an opinion is, and I must be unlucky and just come across your posts where it's seeming negative, and maybe it's the language barrier or the way things are typed and I'm misreading, but it didn't seem like criticism to me.  If I'm at fault, then I have no issues apologizing.   Now I admit, I could go read through your profile and look through every post, but I don't have time to be on the forums that long.   So I will leave it at that.   

As for the fight, I don't just let my dinosaurs do the fighting for me.   I've played enough games over the years where I'm a team player.   Whether Npc, or actual player.  I assist in the fighting.   But sadly just as there are exploits, no matter how it's done, that's a game play mechanic which won't change as that's part of the core game, and if the person uses it like that, who are we to judge them for using it that way.    

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 0:50 PM, Layton said:

The arena on center is purposely made to spawn both bosses. To fight them by themselves you have to summon on the island. That's why the center doesn't say which boss it's summoning because it's those 2 at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived