[Server Plugin] Extended Rcon V2.5

Michido

Server plugin for ArkAPI that extends rcon functionality

Added RCON commands:

• GiveItemNum <SteamID> <ItemID> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint> - Gives item to player.
  • GiveItem <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint> - Same as GiveItemNum but uses blueprint instead of item id. Double quotes are not needed. Example: giveitem 123456789 blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves' 1 1 0
  • GiveItemToAll <BlueprintPath> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint> - Same as Giveitem but gives items to all online players.
  • AddExperience <SteamID> <HowMuch> <FromTribeShare> <PreventSharingWithTribe> - Adds the specified number of experience points to the player.
  • SetPlayerPos <SteamID> <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleports player to the specified coordinates.
  • GetPlayerPos <SteamID> - Prints player coordinates.
  • TeleportAllPlayers <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleports all online players to the specified coordinates.
  • KillPlayer <SteamID> - Kills player.
  • TeleportToPlayer <SteamID1> <SteamID2> - Teleports player 1 to player 2.
  • ListPlayerDinos <SteamID> - Prints player dinos in the following format: <DinoName> - <Level>, ID1=<ID1>, ID2=<ID2>.
  • GetTribeIdOfPlayer <SteamID> - Prints Tribe ID of player's Steam ID.
  • SpawnDino <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> <DinoLevel> <ForceTame> <X> <Y> <Z> - Spawns a dino on the specified coordinates. If x, y, z are null, dino will be spawned near player.
  • GetTribeLog <TribeID> - Prints tribe log.
  • GetDinoPos <DinoID1> <DinoID2> - Prints dino coordinates.
  • SetDinoPos <DinoID1> <DinoID2> <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport dino to the specified coordinates.
  • AddDinoExperience <DinoID1> <DinoID2> <Amount> - Adds the specified number of experience points to the dino.
  • KillDino <DinoID1> <DinoID2> - Kills a dino.
  • ClientChat <'Message'> <Name> - Sends a client chat message to everyone. Example: "clientchat 'Hello' admin".
  • UnlockEngram <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> - Unlocks engram for the specified player.
  • ScriptCommand <SteamID> <Command> - Executes script command.

Installation:
  1. Install ARK: Server API
  2. Copy "ExtendedRcon" folder to "ArkApi/Plugins"

Download - http://arkserverapi.com/resources/extended-rcon.5/

Source code: https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, guiaark said:

Good, it's great that you got to do that! Can I ask you how you managed to launch the givetome command from outside the game? What has been the exact sentence to do so? My email is meseocurre@hotmail.es Greetings and thank you. Good job

You need to install this plugin to be able to use this command from rcon. You can find source code there: https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins/blob/master/RconPlugin/Source/RconPlugin/Private/RconPlugin.cpp

Wow dude, gonna test run both the API and the other plugins asap.

Think its gonna fly perfect with our Ark data system, been wanting to manipulate ingame stuff for ages without having to go the mod route.

Automated pvp reward system, pvp bounties, ingame rewards, top lists... private player commands, guess the possibilities are endless... (I hope atlest)

http://ark.sharpplay.com:81

Gonna give it some test runs and revert with findings... How stable is it for a popular server with 50-100 online ?

2 hours ago, FatDude said:

Wow dude, gonna test run both the API and the other plugins asap.

Think its gonna fly perfect with our Ark data system, been wanting to manipulate ingame stuff for ages without having to go the mod route.

Automated pvp reward system, pvp bounties, ingame rewards, top lists... private player commands, guess the possibilities are endless... (I hope atlest)

http://ark.sharpplay.com:81

Gonna give it some test runs and revert with findings... How stable is it for a popular server with 50-100 online ?

Yes, it's possible and i'm working on something similar already.

It should be pretty stable, currently one other big server is running this API.

13 hours ago, StriderUk said:

amazing mate, running it on a test server atm and like wow.

Really good work, would love to put together a decent stacking plug in, but alas my c++ skills are zero.

give me sql and ssrs no problem at all, but c++ and I run away screaming :D

If you want me to test anything, happy to help.

Do you mean items stacks plugin?

Probably i will release a new plugin with advanced kits and in-game currency with shop soon.

Also, updated "Extended Rcon" plugin.

• Made compatible with the new version of API
  • Added KillPlayer command
  • Replaced ListTribes with GetTribeIdOfPlayer

Seems to crash the server (new version of api new version of ExtendedRcon)

I've deleted the old version of the api in the ark win64 folder (UE4Editor-ArkApi.dll and UE4Editor-Core.dll)

VERSION: 254.96
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdf2438a5c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
VCRUNTIME140.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffde0444572) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkApi.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdda25b5fc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkApi.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdda256ab0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkApi.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdda257220) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkApi.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdda2592aa) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGameServer.exe!RCONClientConnection::Tick() (0x00007ff686f00f09) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\rconserver.cpp:97]
ShooterGameServer.exe!URCONServer::Tick() (0x00007ff686f020de) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\rconserver.cpp:297]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::Tick() (0x00007ff686f76a85) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:2843]

13 minutes ago, StriderUk said:

Same happening with me, error code 1114

Removed all the old files, updated to the new version.

Did a clean install on the a clean installed server, to make sure nothing was left behind of the previous installation.

Installed extended rcon, starter kit and new version of server beyond api.

It's a startup error, not a crash right? Do you see anything else in the server console? Try to run it without plugins (only api).

37 minutes ago, Michido said:

When exactly it crashed?

Try to remove dump.json file and start server again.

Crashed right after it came online.

Removing the dump.json = error 1114 (Failed to open pdb file)

(You can PM me to get my steam name if you want, Been running popular ark servers for over 1 year now)

2 hours ago, StriderUk said:

Spot on Michido, that loads it up. 

Really excited to see where this will lead us, its really good stuff so far, thanks mate.

Like FatDude, I have been hosting ark servers for a good amount of time and this is some of the most exciting development I have seen for a good few months.

Glad that you like it. I hope there will be much more soon.

Also, updated API, now it can be loaded from any place.

Ok I seeing a new bug.

When all is loaded, using the starter kit plug in, when a player types /kit, the server crashes, logs as follows -

Fatal error!

VERSION: 254.96 
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff12ad8a5c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
VCRUNTIME140.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffefad84572) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkKits.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff039fbed6) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkKits.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff039f16a1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkApi.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff03a170c1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkApi.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff03a191f9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterPlayerController::execServerSendChatMessage() (0x00007ff63626f496) + 342 bytes [g:\svn_ark\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\classes\shooterplayercontroller.h:46]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UFunction::Invoke() (0x00007ff636471ad0) + 6 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:3746]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UObject::ProcessEvent() (0x00007ff6364b3e2c) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:931]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AActor::ProcessEvent() (0x00007ff63690efbf) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actor.cpp:594]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FObjectReplicator::ReceivedBunch_Old() (0x00007ff636999c02) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datareplication.cpp:654]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UActorChannel::ProcessBunch() (0x00007ff6369950e3) + 18 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:1762]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UChannel::ReceivedNextBunch() (0x00007ff6369918f8) + 21 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:533]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch() (0x00007ff6369914be) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:330]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket() (0x00007ff636a8e7ad) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\netconnection.cpp:1120]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket() (0x00007ff636a8d5a3) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\netconnection.cpp:587]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UIpNetDriver::TickDispatch() (0x00007ff6368d93de) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsystemutils\private\ipnetdriver.cpp:174]
ShooterGameServer.exe!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance_OneParam<APrimalCharacter,void,float>::ExecuteIfSafe() (0x00007ff635b4cc27) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:532]
ShooterGameServer.exe!TBaseMulticastDelegate_OneParam<void,float>::Broadcast() (0x00007ff636a74299) + 14 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:1784]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff636a694b1) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1092]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff6369cb74f) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1148]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff635aa7d01) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2411]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff635aa35bc) + 0 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff635aa8d4a) + 5 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff635aa8e80) + 8 bytes [g:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff637931e61) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff137713d2) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff157154e4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff157154e4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

cheers

Stryder

yeah that fixed the issue thanks for that and yes the other day when i posted, i meant an item stack mod, so basically the players would be able to stack for eg, 5k of thatch.

I know there are plenty of ways doing this with adding mods, but I am loving the extra traffic my servers are receiving, by not having mods installed on them.

I personally see your process of plug ins a more viable way of effectively adding a few game enhancement mods, as the player requires no pre-requisites prior to joining the server.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived