Notification system to warn for offline raiding

MrGerard

I'd rather like this too.

In fact, to expand the idea, I'd like an app to give us limited control of certain aspects of the game when we're out and about. Not to actually play the game (how bad would that be on a 5" touch screen?) but the ability to see our Dino's health, what they have in their inventory, our storage boxes/Pestles etc. A way to switch things from one inventory to another as long as they're within a set distance of each other on the map and maybe even allowing us to craft items as long as the ingredients are already in our boxes and transferable to the correct crafter.

Not sure about the double health idea though. I'm sure some clever clowns  would work out a way to abuse the facility in ways I can't even fathom.

Offline raiding is definelty one of the biggest problems in ark. Notification system doesn't help much, at least i wouldn't wake up 4am even for raid. There should be some kind of force field or just boost turret dmg when no allied players are nearby. And yes there is coming TEK forcefield, but i quess it's going to be same in offline and online.

Archived