Pegomastrex intentional features?

bo0MXxXsplatter

I think ARK finally managed to surpass the Creeper in terms of pure annoyance, all in one joy-filled update! A murderous tiny raptor with much more health and damage (cough, and a pack bonus), and the Pegomastrex! Not that the Pego is necessarily a bad idea, but there are a lot of things it has done which I suspect are NOT intended! Passive taming in their spawns with kibble is virtually impossible and a huge PITA as they not only decide to steal your kibble, but if you decide to get on your mount and kill it, the items will sometimes not go into your (or your mount's) inventory! And yes I checked the Pego again and it's not in there. The only reliable way to get your stuff back is to chase it on foot, risking another one of robbing you. Also it seems that if the Pego decides to come back and Rob you twice, the original items dissapear from it's inventory. Is there a "spoil time" on its items? Either that or it just wipes my first stolen items with the new set.

I'm not here to complain about bugs, rant Wildcard plz nerf Pego OP, or add suggestions. I just want to know if these features of the Pego are intended, and if not, whether the devs know about these behaviors.

Archived