The Center Oceans

Layton

Kudos to you, mrevilfrank. I have not seen one yet, but did the new stuff fixed in this patch bring the Alpha Tuso to the center? We love the new spawns. It was kind of slow in the ocean for the longest time, then the water spawns got buffed a month ago, now they got buffed again. It is a downright savage battle underwater now. We did not explore far from our base, three of us on 50k plus health 400 melee mosas, and every two minutes we were in some massive battle with three wild mosas and plesios and six alpha mosa kills in less than an hour. The danger in the water is REAL now. We actually had to park two of our original mosas and switch out to finish off an alpha that spawned too close. And squids! In the southern part of the ocean! It's game time now. We tamed plesios and pumped health only for squid taming. Chew Toy, Squid Bait, and Calamari Surprise are going to get a workout tonight. The oceans are fun again!

You neutered the oceans. It was challenging again. Sorry, was it too challenging for some people? We liked it that way. The ocean should be scary for a species that is not native to it. I swam around for thirty minutes. Saw one mosa. They would literally spawn behind you yesterday while you were fighting a different creature. IT WAS GREAT!

Yeah. My bad. The spawns are the same. It was just being weird. We had another blast last night. You really gotta pay attention to your surroundings.  Brother tied up with a male 150 alpha mosa. He was okay, until the level 40 female alpha showed up. Then he called for help. I show up on a female tank mosa, and a cnidaria shocks me off of the girl mosa and I became a 150 mosa snack. So I did the only thing rational. Respawned and grabbed a tank and an additional mosa. The fight was three mate boosted tame high level mosas vs a mate boosted pair of alphas. Most thrilling fight we have had in weeks. And brother got a MC fishing pole. Our plans for later changed at that moment. Good times.

Archived