Is there a way to enable tek tier engrams on server?

mgsgta3

Likely not, both the crafting of the tek tier as well as powering it both requires Element. So even if you could unlock all the engrams, you wouldn't be able to 'use' the equipment without Element.

Obviously, a way around this would be spawning in Element for people to use, but it looks like there are engram requirements to equip/use the tek tier gear as well.

52 minutes ago, kortniechan said:

Lol #hammercheater

Huh?

I'm assuming [mgsgta3] is playing on a private/single-player server and is curious about Tek stuff, like most of us are.

I imagine many people are looking at ways to admin this stuff into their games, rather than tackling multiple boss raids. Speaking as a player on a console-dedicated Center map, I'll be booting up my single-player session long before going on that boss fight 9_9

Well im mainly on a group of unofficial servers but was going to ask the guy who runs one of the servers to make the craft requirements a bit easier for a couple things, namely the jetpack. (Separately from that I am actively working at tek tier the right way, kortniechan :P
I guess it cant be done though so back to work. lol 

9 hours ago, kortniechan said:

Lol #hammercheater

Being a #hammercheater is the only way that those of us who play on The Center can access all of the tek tier items, since not all of the bosses that unlock tek tier engrams are available on the map.   We won't even get all of the hair styles.  No explorer notes on The Center yet, either.

12 hours ago, AgeAgainst said:

Being a #hammercheater is the only way that those of us who play on The Center can access all of the tek tier items, since not all of the bosses that unlock tek tier engrams are available on the map.   We won't even get all of the hair styles.  No explorer notes on The Center yet, either.

I feel for ya man. the hammer cheat was a joke. 

but yeah i feel for ya, last season we played on the center, it is a travesty how neglected that map is. so stupid. Im so glad im back on the island now

Archived