More bosses for Center Map

Skorpion89

Since the release of the map there is so far only one boss we can beat - the monkey.
This was a bit annoying but so far not the biggest problem. Now, with the need to constantly farm Element, its a pain.
I don't want to travel everytime to the Island map with 15 rexes and the whole tribe just to kill the broodmother.
For an official map this is a no go, even in EA.

• 4 weeks later...

you can't transfer element, and it is possible. People have been farming the center arena for a while. I'm not sure how this update effected em, but if both bosses are on easy 10 rexes on brood 10 on monkey. have to do a friendly tribe and split the rexes or something. Then you can also do assault rifle assistance for each other without hurting the rexes.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

There is such a thing as tame groups, which allow you to set certain tames to certain groups... No need to split the tribe.

15 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

There is such a thing as tame groups, which allow you to set certain tames to certain groups... No need to split the tribe.

true, you can do ordering 1 and whistle to monkey then ordering 2 and whistle to brood mother. But then you'll be riding a rex and can't shoot. You can bite x2 as fast as the rex  AI but i'm pretty sure assault rifle does more dps. I suppose if you had strong enough rexes you could take the brood then go after the monkey, I mean half the time you end up killing bosses in 1/3rd their timer.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, AlphaCarno said:

I mean even if your a good shot assault rifle spreads.

If you spam fire it does.

Seriously though, you were suggesting splitting the tribes, when you don't need to, to target your dinos onto 2 different targets.

Archived