Help needed to Wipe Chinese

Spookydarkness1

Hello everyone I am new on here, and I would like to ask a big favor. The chinese on official pvp server 12 (the island) are taking over. I know they have green ark on lockdown, and their main base is in volcano mountain. The are barely any people playing on this server including the chinese. I've only encountered them twice in my 2 weeks of playing on this server. The whole server wants to form an alliance and destroy the chinese, but I don't think we have the power to do so. I barely have much on this server, because I just recently switched to playing ark on ps instead of xbox one. So if anyone can help please come to this server to help stop the chinese, my base is in east zone 3 by the swamp in the woods hidden, so they won't find me and my friends. If anyone comes and helps stop the chinese and take over the server from them I think we should block the arks and take over the server ourselves and gather resources and an army to help other servers that are under attack by the chinese.

Server 12 needs you to help stop the chinese invasion. 

Sincerely your friendly player

Tip 

• 3 months later...

Wish I could help but my tribe has left the server after the Chinese just wiped us. We were attacked every night our first 4 days on the server by Rysen when we went offline because of work the next morning. My tribe built in the Lower South cave, if I had been around i would have told them this was a bad idea, and they even had interaction with the Chinese where our tribe gave them a bunch of metal and crystal with the hopes that they wouldn't attack but they have a spawn point in the cave apparently (news to me since on PVE you can't build in the cave) and destroyed my tribe from the inside. It was just too much lost in too few days for the tribe so they decided to not continue and I don't blame them. 

I may still solo though, so maybe I'll run into you. 

Grog

Tribe in the High Castle

Archived