What's the best dino for a dino alarm?

EmperorDatBoi

Hey Guys! I play on a pvp server, and i have a mining shack so i can cart the smelted materials back to base instead of raw metal. And i have a tree platform in the redwoods. I want to set up a small dino alarm. so i can either know that its being attacked, or if i'm offline, I want to know who attacked it. So in short.. Whats the best dino that eats the least and has the highest food stat? I just don't want to have to go back and forth and feed the thing every few hours and i was thinking maybe a dung beetle that has its wondering turned off but im not sure, thanks in advance :)

17 hours ago, EastofDeath said:

I would use dodos there cheap and you can bump there weight and food up, should do the what your looking for, hope this helps. 

Okay thanks, what would be the best food? I would use berries as they are easy to get. But they will just spoil too quickly. Are there any other foods they eat? I have like an unlimited supply of rare flowers and mushrooms?

21 hours ago, EmperorDatBoi said:

I just don't want to have to go back and forth and feed the thing every few hours

You'd be surprised how long Dodo's can last. I lost my base through a tribe based mistake last week and had to wait a week to gain access again. OK, the Dodo's were dead when I got back in but they'd lasted for 4-5 RL days with about 60 berries in each of them before they passed away.

Archived