v254 - What was the special surprise?

pursegcn

21 minutes ago, pursegcn said:

I deserved that... Well played. Also I was sure suprise didn't look right when my phones predictive text suggested it... Last time I trust it... 

No you didn't it would of been easier for the mod to answer your question then think of the snide remark!

17 minutes ago, pursegcn said:

N

No problem!

Anyway despite my bad spelling which everyone seemed to jump on when I've seen far worse drivel on this forum... Noone actually answered my question, even though you knew exactly what I meant! 

Don't worry about the haters keep on keeping on dude!

29 minutes ago, ninjaridz said:

No you didn't it would of been easier for the mod to answer your question then think of the snide remark!

Don't worry about the haters keep on keeping on dude!

Cheers buddy but I gave him a snide remark on a different thread so it's fair enough really. We're even now. Lol

4 minutes ago, Pommer said:

So instead of moderating you go OFF TOPIC and make a sly remark about op spelling. Spelling moderating at its finest.

... Look, we all knew it was coming. Wildcard's just ahead of the curve. We finally have Spelling Police.

4 minutes ago, Pommer said:

cue ban hammer 

Spelling Police carry highlighters and pens, not hammers. They aren't Thor.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Pommer said:

So instead of moderating you go OFF TOPIC and make a sly remark about op spelling. Spelling moderating at its finest. 

cue ban hammer 

Please point out to me where I made a sly remark about spelling? I think you will not find I made any remarks regarding spelling. Maybe you should re-read the events of this thread.

3 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

It has not been removed, you just need to learn to use the search function and search for the word surprise.

So this isn't a sly remark .... Ok 

I don't give a dodossausage tbh just bored at work and you have warned me before about going off topic when imho I wasn't,  but oh well your a mod so you are right 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Pommer said:

So this isn't a sly remark .... Ok 

I don't give a dodossausage tbh just bored at work and you have warned me before about going off topic when imho I wasn't,  but oh well your a mod so you are right 

You are conveniently missing out the fact I never made a sly remark regarding spelling. You clearly do not understand what you are actually complaining about.

But lets stop it here, no further on this subject.

As for the surprise itself, there has been no confirmation on it at all as far as I am aware.

Archived