Will character upload from official servers be added to XBOX? Is it available on PC?

Mitch

So I play on an official xbox server and want to save my character to change to another official xbox server.. maybe one of the new ones. This is not yet doable on the xbox. Some people say that this is a feature on pc and will soon be added to xbox, others say that character transfer is never allowed on official servers. Which is the truth?

In my opinion you should be able to transfer your characters between official servers as it would help spread the players into the new servers and there is no unfair advantage to be gained because all of these servers have normal xp and taming rates.

Thanks in advance for any information :)

18 hours ago, Mitch said:

So I play on an official xbox server and want to save my character to change to another official xbox server.. maybe one of the new ones. This is not yet doable on the xbox. Some people say that this is a feature on pc and will soon be added to xbox, others say that character transfer is never allowed on official servers. Which is the truth?

In my opinion you should be able to transfer your characters between official servers as it would help spread the players into the new servers and there is no unfair advantage to be gained because all of these servers have normal xp and taming rates.

The system was abused by pc players and has been taken out of the game. The devs have said they need to re work the system before putting it back in the game. its gonna be a while.

On 1/14/2016 at 3:13 PM, Darmaniac said:

sure the thing is tho... if you hear about someone doing stupid stuff on other server. you take you high lvl to that server. build stuff fast. and kill that guy ?? thats quite unfair. you didnt play on that server for as long as him. Every server have separate survivor. you need to start lvl 1. but i did hear about character transfer which doesnt work yet on PC. But i find that kinda stupid.. I like the way it is now.

Or... make it that you can only Transfer Once a character. then it is bound to the server you transfered it. That would be ok with me.

true but you lose all of your dinos and equipment when you transfer.. so the motive to server jump wouldn't make sense.

• 1 year later...
On 14/01/2016 at 7:27 AM, Mitch said:

If you want to go from a legacy server to a new server, that will never be possible.

Archived