Patch 254: TEK Tier, Purlovia, Baryonyx, Basilosaurus, Ovis, Hair, and more!

Jatheish

Congratulations devs.  It's awesome but just a way for alpha tribes to remain untouchable.  No more fear.  Instead of finding a way to fix the game so that alphas could actually be challenged you just made them unstoppable.  Where is the fun in that.  Way to cater to the few who play the game instead of the many that invested into the game.  Tech looks great but just not right for regular PvP.  Seriously weaken the freakin giga.  It's power is stupid.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, CeaselessFish said:

Anyone know how to unlock more hair styles? I only ask because one featured quite a lot in the gamespot preview was a tied back style and it doesn't seem to be available. That being said, the hair /beard system is amazing. Best I've seen in any game. Looking forward to the new styles 

They will be adding new hair styles in future updates. The next Patch Notes state they are adding more, 4 if I recall, and they are unlocked via explorer notes.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, Jonopeo said:

Does anyone know when the Center will get this update? I also feel like there's a lot of aspects of this update which really aren't that applicable to PVE servers. I also worry about the amount of chunks/entities that the suits cause. With the already lag, what does this create?

The Center has the update, but in regards to Tek it is limited access for now until the Boss system is updated.

33 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

The Center has the update, but in regards to Tek it is limited access for now until the Boss system is updated.

Aye, that's what I meant, I heard the bosses in The Center only drop little Element. Do we know what stats on rex's would be good for the hard bosses yet? I have 372% base melee 10.5k hp base stat rex's now and wondered if they'd be strong enough with 100% imprint bonus stats + max level stats on top to do the bosses (if we took max amount of dinos)

End stats would be around 650% melee 25khp or higher