Patch 254: TEK Tier, Purlovia, Baryonyx, Basilosaurus, Ovis, Hair, and more!

Jatheish

9 minutes ago, kithylin said:

Welp, we've been hyped up for getting Tek Tier stuff for years now, at least 2 years. It's finally here, I get in game, open engrams and... It's locked out and won't let me have it. See here:

http://www.outfoxed.net/ark/tekgrams.jpg

WHAT THE FLYING FRAK DEVS?!!??!!?!?!

Does anyone have any idea how in the heck to unlock this? 

You have to defeat the final bosses to learn the knowledge on how to craft the items. The items also require the new resource "Element" which is only obtainable from the final bosses.

So you had better get stock piling those Artifacts. Oh yeah, and they also wiped any previous Artifacts that you have already obtained prior to the v254 patch. RIP. :Jerbcry::Jerbmad:

From the Patch Notes:

"Note: Artifacts have been deleted once, in order to ensure the new limits on carrying them take effect (only Players can carry them now)."

Just now, PommieGamer said:

You have to defeat the final bosses to learn the knowledge on how to craft the items. The items also require the new resource "Element" which is only obtainable from the final bosses.

So you had better get stock piling those Artifacts. Oh yeah, and they wiped any previous Artifacts you have already obtained. RIP:

From the Patch Notes:

Welp, total bullcrap. The biggest thing to come to ark that's been hype-trained up for over 2 years and it finally comes here and it's so impossible to get and requires a tribe of 8 people. Our low population servers will never see it. It's literally impossible here. So much for that.

I can only pray that someone figures out the console commands to either learn the tek tier items or generate patterns for em and I can hand em out to everyone on the server so I can bypass this bullcrappery. GG ruining the game devs.

44 minutes ago, kithylin said:

Welp, total bullcrap. The biggest thing to come to ark that's been hype-trained up for over 2 years and it finally comes here and it's so impossible to get and requires a tribe of 8 people. Our low population servers will never see it. It's literally impossible here. So much for that.

I can only pray that someone figures out the console commands to either learn the tek tier items or generate patterns for em and I can hand em out to everyone on the server so I can bypass this bullcrappery. GG ruining the game devs.

I agree, it seems like all of the latest end-game content is geared towards large tribes. I run a private server that only myself and a friend play on. We consider ourselves to be fairly good and competent players, but some of the things are becoming beyond difficult for us to achieve in a duo. RIP if your a solo player.

You mean like this one? http://pastebin.com/cQ3z701W

These are the new admin console commands for all of the new content in v254.

Source: Jat Twitter

Edited by PommieGamer
Fixed Pastebin link