TROODON - DILO!

EliteGamingGuru

Oh My Holly HELL....is anyone else being OWNED by these Dinos?  They are £ucking the BOSS of all Dinos.   They are Quickly, small so hard to spot and.....they knock you out FOREVER! Its basically like being CAGED!

My Fortitude is at 15 at the moment but when I see a Troodon I run for my life. a Wild Giga has nothing on these at least he only EATS ME! but THSES Mofos!  They knock you out, get you torpor half way then.....wait.....as you are about to get up they bite you again I was unconscious for almost 30min real time the other day waiting for something else to kill me and put me out of my misery!

THEN there is taming them.  The Hardest thing (in the sense of time consuming) to tame in the game  why are GIGAS or other Carnivores not tamed this way....it makes so much sense! IE you have to "feed" a giga Rexes to tame it!

Nerf the Troodon please.  I'm in Redwood and these and Terror birds are everywhere and its a nightmare trying to traverse on foot through the area :/ 

And they travel in packs and get a pack bonus like compy's!

They're definitely a pain. We started up our dedicated server a few days ago and they have been making life difficult for my wife. She was constantly getting destroyed by a trio of them that wandered around the beach. I thought it was funny; she didn't.

Honestly, I think it's neat having a smaller, dangerous creature you have to look out for. These can be tough for any level of player if they aren't on a mount. It makes life in Ark interesting.

I do like the idea of them! ( I love the little ones that rob you - though I wonder what they do with all the loot? There should be a place where they store it.....like beaver damns!!)

But its just the fact they knock you and don't kill you.  Just keep you knocked out.   :/  30m yesterday I was out for....first minute was pretty funny....until I realized for whatever reason Carnies were not agroing on me and everything was passing by letting these mofos keep me asleep. I welcomed death when it finally came.

I also think you should have to tame Rex and Giga the same way as these.  Feeding Gigas with tamed Brontos and Rex with Tamed Paracer possibly.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, EliteGamingGuru said:

I do like the idea of them! ( I love the little ones that rob you - though I wonder what they do with all the loot? There should be a place where they store it.....like beaver damns!!)

But its just the fact they knock you and don't kill you.  Just keep you knocked out.   :/  30m yesterday I was out for....first minute was pretty funny....until I realized for whatever reason Carnies were not agroing on me and everything was passing by letting these mofos keep me asleep. I welcomed death when it finally came.

I also think you should have to tame Rex and Giga the same way as these.  Feeding Gigas with tamed Brontos and Rex with Tamed Paracer possibly.

The pegomastic robs you.

i agree I have 16 points into fort my clan mate has 40 and 2 bites you are out. Makes no sense how it ignores fortitude.

On 1/30/2017 at 6:29 AM, EliteGamingGuru said:

Oh My Holly HELL....is anyone else being OWNED by these Dinos?  They are £ucking the BOSS of all Dinos.   They are Quickly, small so hard to spot and.....they knock you out FOREVER! Its basically like being CAGED!

My Fortitude is at 15 at the moment but when I see a Troodon I run for my life. a Wild Giga has nothing on these at least he only EATS ME! but THSES Mofos!  They knock you out, get you torpor half way then.....wait.....as you are about to get up they bite you again I was unconscious for almost 30min real time the other day waiting for something else to kill me and put me out of my misery!

THEN there is taming them.  The Hardest thing (in the sense of time consuming) to tame in the game  why are GIGAS or other Carnivores not tamed this way....it makes so much sense! IE you have to "feed" a giga Rexes to tame it!

Nerf the Troodon please.  I'm in Redwood and these and Terror birds are everywhere and its a nightmare trying to traverse on foot through the area :/ 

wait till you start carrying good gear and pego runs up and takes it from you. trust me its far more annoying then troodons

I would tend to agree and I hope the devs are in the process of balancing out these troodons.  It's bad enough their torpor macking hits, but pack mentality too?  And nighttime?  And can't see them except for bouncing glowing eyes??  Admit it devs, its the same guy that thought of server transfers that came up with the troodon idea, right?  LOL jk sorry couldnt resist.

But yea way too OP for what they are.

When I first started, the Titanboa was the dread of the game for me. One bite, watch yourself slowly die.

Now the Troodons came. I actually have to carry a shield with me instead of just the "hey im in flak I'll just sword/pike everything to death out of their melee range".  I actually have to think about what I am doing and where I am going.

Which is great, except that one time.

22 minutes ago, JohnLeePetimore said:

I like the them in the game.  As an end game player, you can become so OP.  Now you actually have to plan if you want to be out and about without a dino. 

I agree I do like them....especially the taming method.  I hope they bring that to ALL Carnouvours to making taming much harder (and would encourage breeding instead!

Archived