Reporting someone for completely blocking off Stonehenge pve, can I? Should I?

Mike10522

Hello survivors, 

I recently started a normal server, moving from primitive, and there's a tribe who has completely gated off the Stonehenge peninsula. Now Stonehenge is an extremely valuable resource area, I go there often to grind up 50k stone in one sitting. I read on the ark support blocking major resource spawns on pve is an offense, so has anyone had experience with this? 

They only state pathways not every individual area that contain resources 

for example blocking the pathway to the top of volcano , blocking river access

unsure if what you are describing falls under that , can't do any harm to submit ticket see what happens at least either way we will get clarification on what is allowed 

7 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

No you can't. What they mean is blocking off the majority of valuable ressources or big amounts of ressources which are hard to come by. Blocking off a small part of an area which has stone does not prevent you to get masses of stone everywhere else.

If they have just walled it off and not actually got  base in there this could indeed be looked upon as blocking resources from others

have you tried talking to them ? I have found on our server once the offenders have been spoken to they are usually happy to remove offending gates / walls / spikes etc ,

if they refuse then take action ,

Just now, udo said:

If they have just walled it off and not actually got  base in there this could indeed be looked upon as blocking resources from others

have you tried talking to them ? I have found on our server once the offenders have been spoken to they are usually happy to remove offending gates / walls / spikes etc ,

if they refuse then take action ,

I believe they build there. Blocking off this area for the sake of blocking it off makes no sense to me.

Blocking resources, in my opinion, is going around plopping metal foundations on every metal spawn, which is pretty easy to do on the Island.  Putting a large behemoth gate circle around your base to stave off people kiting gigas and titans into your base is currently the only way to do this.  If they have a ring around stonehenge and no base, just fly in with an argie to get your goods.  Easy as that.

Archived