Nitrado - ARK gameserver rental

Nitrado

Hello ARK community,

Nitrado is the official hoster of all EU PC servers as well as the EU and US Xbox servers. We are happy to offer you a high quality and easy to use gameserver rental service.

• Instant setup
  • Local payment methods and more than 30 currencies
  • DDoS protected servers
  • Server locations world wide (USA east + west,, Germany, UK, Turkey, Argentina)
  • Automatic steam workshop download for server mods (incl. update function)
  • Cross Travel between all servers possible (sharing of cluster id/creation of own cluster)
  • Easy to use web UI
  • Nitrado https://server.nitrado.net/toplist/index?pk_campaign=INT_ARK3 and customizable profile pages to advertise your server
  • Fair pricing (shown prices cover all cost including payment method and VAT if applicable)

Survive today on your own Nitrado server: https://server.nitrado.net/rent-gameserver/ark-survival-evolved

• Chris pinned this topic
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, ArkMasterFrance said:
I wonder if the players of the Xbox One Pourron players join the server pc? : / Thank you for the info!

It most likely won't be possible to have a mixed game of PC and console gamers. Thisi is something that Microsoft currently doesn't actively support (or they even forbid it). For some games this obviously makes sense because PC gamers have the advantage of way better hardware :D

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mustyzzle said:

Is it possible to give us a way to patch our server ourself ?

I mean, it take some (lot) times to have the latest patch on Nitrado, even if i know you guys do your best.

Thanks.

Hi,

Due to our infrastructure how we distribute the ARK server files it's not possible to manually trigger an update. This could be change when Wildcard is reducing the size of the dedicated server software massively ;)

Major updates will be deployed instantly after the release. The minor patches may take longer, but normally they'l also get applied within a short time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2015 at 1:33 PM, Nitrado said:

It most likely won't be possible to have a mixed game of PC and console gamers. Thisi is something that Microsoft currently doesn't actively support (or they even forbid it). For some games this obviously makes sense because PC gamers have the advantage of way better hardware :D

In the past M$ has actually encouraged what you describe with Shadowrun.  That was scrapped because of balance issues though.  I don't think it would matter as much with this game though.

Some feedback from a Nitrando user that hopefully can help with the decision for a provider:

I´m hosting my private ark Server https://server.nitrado.net/deu/s/The_Dino_Place at Nitrando since Dec. 23rd. The server is currently a 10 slot server, but we will probably enlarge it in the near future.

The setup of the server was quite fast. From registration at the Nitrando site until the first login on the server it took only about 60-90 minutes.The setup procedure was pretty straight forward, since you can edit the basic settings directly in a formular on the website.

Performance and ping are very good (the server is located in Germany where we live). The update to new releases is happening suprisingly fast, and with little downtime.

After the first days we had a problem with the server not restarting correctly. After contacting the telephone support, the server was restarted manually. When the problem occured again, we were immediately offered a change of Hardware, and never had this problem again.

The telephone support in general was very polite and helpful (we used the German support, I can´t comment on the english one).

The only negative point we encountered so far is the very little information you get about the server status on the website or on the mobile nitrando app. Especially if the server is not starting correctly, the status reported was sometimes wrong and there was no way to see, if the startup was still ongoing or had crashed.

All in all we are very satisfied with Nitrando so far and can really recommend this provider.

TLDR: Fast server, Good ping, Easy setup, Excellent troubleshouting, too little information about server status on website/app   --> Overall Recommendation

I'm interested in renting a private XBOX One ARK Server and the answer as to whether it's possible seems to be difficult to discern - I see both it is and is not available from Nitrado.  Can you tell me if this service is currently available and a link to where I may check out the pricing and details?  I'm essentially on the West Coast USA.  

I'd be interested in a 10-12 slot server to start but plan to grow it rapidly.  I'd like control of the initial membership and server rules completely.  let me know if this is possible.  Thanks!

19 hours ago, Chironn said:

I'm interested in renting a private XBOX One ARK Server and the answer as to whether it's possible seems to be difficult to discern - I see both it is and is not available from Nitrado.  Can you tell me if this service is currently available and a link to where I may check out the pricing and details?  I'm essentially on the West Coast USA.  

I'd be interested in a 10-12 slot server to start but plan to grow it rapidly.  I'd like control of the initial membership and server rules completely.  let me know if this is possible.  Thanks!

It is currently NOT possible to host private XBOX One ARK servers. It is planned to implement something in future, but there's still lot of work todo.

5 hours ago, Nazeboo said:

@Nitrado Hey would you be interested listing your ARK server hosting services to my comparison page?

Sure, feel free to add our offers.

Good afternoon. On the server The-EU-Official Server 99 (on Nitrado) 2 days do not collect resources. Dinosaur Doedicurus not quarried stone. Triceratops (Tricke) does not extract wood and thatch. Mining operations sometimes resumes but not for long. And also strongly inhibits the server. On official servers should not be such absurd problems. We are waiting for you to action.

• Chris unpinned and pinned this topic

Archived