GameSpot Patch 254 Preview and Community Crunch 81!

Jatheish

5 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

Even though they claim they read forums I do not belive them.

They do read and sometimes even respond, it's just very rare unfortunately.  Which makes people reporting bugs less likely to report more bugs.  This is why a real bug reporting system would work much better for both them and us.

I don't know why they don't have beta servers for testing stuff they're working on, the more people playing around with unreleased content, the more likely bug would be found.

I absolutely agree, even if they had an amazing set of testers, fully automated regression suite of tests, etc, this game is just too complex for a team of testers to get all the scenarios hit, which is why this is released in alpha.  Here they've got a ton of testers, hitting lots of scenarios but a poor system for folks to report in and get feedback.

Also for future, don't bother reporting a bug to Customer Service you will get copy-paste reply how grateful they're are for you being active member of community and... they will not help you solving the problem at all and mark the ticket as solved even though it was not. I reported bug that disallow you to forcefeed your Oviraptor (Ovi gets stuck in eating animation loop , but food rate is not going up), over half of a year passed and it is still not fixed. 

Agree here as well, I reported an issue thinking that would actually get to a developer, nope, got the canned bot response, when I complained they gave me more canned responses and I gave up and reported in the forums.  I haven't tried to reproduce the issue since as I gave up. :/

I've written in several threads, and created one for this specific issue, pinged devs and community managers and silence. :(

To keep this post on topic, I really hope this patch has all the amazing fixes Ben has made for the Center map.  You PC folks and eventually the console folks need these bugs fixed as it'd make the game much more fun to play and help grow the player base. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...