Pearl Collection

Jameskingdom

I have been playing ARK non stop almost since release on XBOX ONE, and things were kinda easy and some things were kind hard...  But this is getting silly..

You used to get the odd Shark attack when under the sea.. this meant collecting pearls was a slight challenge but definitely do able.. Now these Manta's and Jelly Fish, Alpha Mosa and anglers are making it near impossible..

Yet no dino's make the pearl you can tame and these lovely pearls are rarer than ever in some spots I remember.

Are wild card going to release such a tame? literally EVERYTHING else is collectible or generated by dino's but sillica pearls have been forgotten.

1 hour ago, Jameskingdom said:

I have been playing ARK non stop almost since release on XBOX ONE, and things were kinda easy and some things were kind hard...  But this is getting silly..

You used to get the odd Shark attack when under the sea.. this meant collecting pearls was a slight challenge but definitely do able.. Now these Manta's and Jelly Fish, Alpha Mosa and anglers are making it near impossible..

Yet no dino's make the pearl you can tame and these lovely pearls are rarer than ever in some spots I remember.

Are wild card going to release such a tame? literally EVERYTHING else is collectible or generated by dino's but sillica pearls have been forgotten.

Why not steal Sillica Pearl from Beaver Dam?

I have a ptera and separate player now on scorched, They have millions of pearls in close proximity so I get the whip and hit them once, It collects the entire batch in one hit! chuck them in a supply drop and transfer them to the island... I got 3560+ pearls in 20 minutes.

Im a genius.

Whip+Ptera  = Gathers all resources where it hits = major batches of pearls = one rich mofo 

On 1/28/2017 at 1:47 AM, DeZiLL313 said:

Put a bed and a large chest in a few underwater resource caves. Fast travel to the caves and fill the chests. Once full, take a tame down and collect the pearls. Atm I have 6 chests of pearls. They are no longer an issue for me now.

I'm surprised you don't have issues of other folks going into the caves and stealing your pearls and destroying your beds and chests!  Are you on PVE?

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 3:42 AM, Jameskingdom said:

diplocalus + trilobite = you are welcome

Archived