Boss Arena Participants

geneticbits

(I'm posting this on steam and here to get the most help :) )

I haven't attempted the Broodmother, yet, but my tribe is working up to it. I play on PVE official and have a small tribe. We also work closely with a couple other small tribes on the server. 

My question is - when we summon or tribute or whatever for the Broodmother, and we have our tribe members and dinos we're taking on the obelisk with us, if there are other people from other tribes, will they teleport too? So it would be a multi-tribe effort to defeat it? Or will the portal only teleport players and dinos belonging to the tribe that did the tribute?

I already have read about the player and dino cap (10 ea), but I haven't found anything that says those all need to be from the same tribe. Does anyone have any experience with this and can help shed some light?

Unfortunately, I can't shed some light on this as I have no idea (but my guess is that it'll only be the tribe that did the tribute that will be teleported), but I wish you luck! :D

I participated in my first boss victory against her the other day (4 people and 10 rexes - a bit excessive) and we're now prepping (somewhat) for taking on the Megapithecus.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived