You do not have permission to view this content

SasoriJk

Everytime I try to check up on the trading forum I get a message saying "You do not have permission to view this content." 

I wrote to admin as it was an option under the message but a month already have passed and I still havent got a responds. 

Anyone else have this issue?

My tribemember has never had this issue so do I suppose to use his account to view the forum like how we share our steam accounts to do imprinting?

If I recall, it's in the ballpark of 20 or 25 posts.   I thought it was 10, but seen an early bird with that many and was still in that category.    So I was mistaken.  Must be higher.  

Regardless, it doesn't take too much effort to make some posts on some other threads.   If you've been playing the game a while, and are just new to the forums, share your knowledge with others in the forum posts out there, and you'll reach the post count in no time.

There's always this option:   @Casanova is there any chance to get more clarification into the actual # of posts it takes, and maybe add it to the forums rules, or FAQ section.

Im on the work phone at the moment, so it's not navigating properly for me to find and check.   So I apologize ahead of time if it's already in there.

26 minutes ago, Grimm said:

There's always this option:   @Casanova is there any chance to get more clarification into the actual # of posts it takes, and maybe add it to the forums rules, or FAQ section.

Im on the work phone at the moment, so it's not navigating properly for me to find and check.   So I apologize ahead of time if it's already in there.

If I recall correctly from around the time the "Early Birds" were implemented, it requires at least 30 posts to become "Members".

40 minutes ago, BigJim541 said:

I seriously wish I could link my Xbox gamertag to prove I'm a legit player and remove that "Early Bird' special status.  

You can. Go to profile and click edit profile then flip the switch that says I own ark on xbox. Once you have that done go to your settings and go to xbox. From there it will have you log in to xbox.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Grimm said:

Nope. It's actually not just based on post count either, there is another factor (automated). We are not giving out what needs to be done as we do not want to see a bunch of necro/spam posts for people just trying to get access.

Please read the forum Sticky posts before posting threads like this. Thank you :)

• Chris locked this topic

Archived