fishing I just tried fishing! OMG! I didn't know the loot was so great

MrJonesDK

Hi everyone

I'm properly too slow at noticing this, but I just tried fishing for the first time yesterday with a mastercraft fishing rod I got from a yellow drop..
I can only say... OMG OMG OMG.. 

I got a lot of high end blueprints from 1 hour fishing. Amount them a Mastercraft 200 % dmg Pike, compund bow and a lot of good saddle blueprints. 

I made a small video about it if you're interested:

40 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Why post stuff that happens on private server ? You can totally modify the loot quality. 

lvl 151 - 550 HP and 600 weight...yeah right.

Why not?   Not every private server out there edits the loot quality, etc.   Private servers are just a part of the game as every official out there, so if they wish to post a video of a private server, that's their choice.

Just now, Grimm said:

Why not?   Not every private server out there edits the loot quality, etc.   Private servers are just a part of the game as every official out there, so if they wish to post a video of a private server, that's their choice.

I guess they can post it. But the way they did it is wrong. This topic is on official forums and is made to make you watch the video (so tricks you into publicity) while OP knew he was blabbing crap about loot quality.

The fishing loot table definitely has not been modified on his server cause on official I can get much better bps with MC fishing rod...  so pls before you start talking start thinking....

49 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Why post stuff that happens on private server ? You can totally modify the loot quality. 

lvl 151 - 550 HP and 600 weight...yeah right.

1 minute ago, powerstuck said:

I guess they can post it. But the way they did it is wrong. This topic is on official forums and is made to make you watch the video (so tricks you into publicity) while OP knew he was blabbing crap about loot quality.

Well, in all honesty it's placed in the general section of the forums.   They were excited about what they got from fishing, which you can still get very good loot from fishing, whether it's official or unofficial.    

Also,  because these are the official forums for the game (Official as in the main source of information for the game), whether you are on official servers or unofficial servers has no real relevance as long as it's providing proper information on the game.    

It's not misleading anyone, they just have to do research and come to a conclusion like you have that the settings could be possibly adjusted, which to be honest offers publicity and proper advertisement that the game can be tweaked and adjusted to anyone's liking if they work hard enough at it.

1 hour ago, Presator said:

The fishing loot table definitely has not been modified on his server cause on official I can get much better bps with MC fishing rod...  so pls before you start talking start thinking....

This.  I'm from official, and the quality and quantity of BPs I pulled with an ascendant rod were absolutely insane. 

Archived