Introducing the Megalosaurus!

Jatheish

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2016 at 2:51 AM, Qrr said:

It looks like a hairy Giga. NO. PLEASE.  NO. TELL ME ITS SMALLER!!!!

On 15/01/2016 at 9:56 PM, Nihrahk said:

I doubt it will be the size of a Giga. It will probably be about the size of a Rex, but possibly a little bit larger. It does look a bit larger than a Rex on the dossier after all.

On 16/01/2016 at 6:23 PM, Fenris said:

Highly unlikely. The real life Megalosaurus was a little bit smaller than a Carnotaurus, and given how few medium-sized predators there are in the game it would be foolish to size up this to giant size.

On 16/01/2016 at 6:40 PM, Nihrahk said:

Take a good look on the dossier as it bites that Parasaur, that's at least Rex sized.

On 17/01/2016 at 1:43 PM, Fenris said:

And how do you know that is an adult Parasaur?

It's not going to be Rex-sized, not a snowballs chance in hell.

You can see the Megalosaurus here for scale comparison. It is stood between the Quetzl and Diplodocus. Looks smaller than the Rex :)

800px-Size_Comparison_January.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody got any info on this? Omfg I would love to see this on the game. If it gets added ( or when ) I'll immediately jump on that. I wonder what size it is? Maybe 1/6 bigger than a Rex? The color scheme variations would be impeccable! I'm super psyched!!                                                           I really hope it's added soon. . . I need something to tame. . . . I've gotten 2 Gigas, 2 Brontos, about 8 or 9 Rex s, and loads of everything else in the game ( on console at least ) besides Plesios and Mosasaurs. . . . I really wish console was as up-to-date as p.c. . . .  If only there could be a MASSIVE update ( about 7 or 8 GB ) to add everything else needed in the game XD. . . . . I wish. .  Titanosaur, Megalosaurus, allosaurus, the giant squid thing, all the bosses, so many possibilities. . . . . . . .  Anybody else agree?