Procedurally generated maps CTD

Hey, hope someone can help? Below is a pic of my settings to load up a PGM but it keeps stalling at the "Generating Terrain" screen and then crashing to dashboard after about ten (10) minutes. 

I've followed every tutorial I can find for settings but maybe there is something I am doing wrong?

Maybe one of the settings below needs to be changed?

If you can help and advise me as to what needs changing and if it usually takes around 10 mins plus then CTD, then let me know.

settings1.jpg

terrain1.jpg

2 hours ago, F1nchyStryd3r said:

Hey, hope someone can help? Below is a pic of my settings to load up a PGM but it keeps stalling at the "Generating Terrain" screen and then crashing to dashboard after about ten (10) minutes. 

I've followed every tutorial I can find for settings but maybe there is something I am doing wrong?

Maybe one of the settings below needs to be changed?

If you can help and advise me as to what needs changing and if it usually takes around 10 mins plus then CTD, then let me know.

settings1.jpg

terrain1.jpg

Yup you're using an xbox, a low grade computer. Seriously........... good luck with your PGMs. This should of never been released to non PC users. The hardware can't handle it.

14 hours ago, Caregiver said:

Try changing your ocean floor level to -1. My maps usually crash if I go any lower. I'm not saying you won't crash again because it does happen a lot but less frequently at -1. 

Yup, that actually worked. Just the monstrosity of a map I created ....... it's alive lol

Archived