NEW PVE THE CENTER DEDICATED 24/7!!!BOOSTED!!!

Hey guys we are looking for new people to join their server be just created it. So far we have two admins and we are looking for more eventually. We are a PVE server for the Center map. We have big plans and also when to incorporate competition 2 PVP throughout each month. We have also scattered loot crate's filled with rare weapons or materials and even ascendant blueprints. New things are done to the map every day. Some important details

Stats per level Point used for characters is set at 3 which means you will get a big stat boost every time you level up. I will posting pic showing setting. There are way to many to write .

Harvesting x 8

XP boost x 3

Dino taming x 8

Food and water draining set .5

Resoucre Respawn set to max.

Daytime length has been increased and nighttime has been shortened .

There are many more great additions to the game all listed by the Admin throughout the week. If you were interested in joining feel free to message me here if you have anymore questions. 

To join add ClosingWolf5188 to your friends list on Xbox One. Then once added, click on ClosingWolf51 and hit join game. 

Thanks for reading and anyone interested in being admin message me I am the server owner.

Hey there. I know you came to me in one of my posts where i was looking for a pve server to join. And i found this as well by lurking about your profile.
But i like that you have stuff going on in this. The fact as well you've plans and such is epic to hear. I like the sounds of this. I went a head and added you. I'll be sure to poke my head in game after a few hours maybe a day after work. I'm currently in a server i found last night and found some dinos people just left, and waiting to claim it. It has like 7 hours left before i can claim. So then i'll move over to your server.
I'd be interested in being a Admin to help out if you''d still like a helping hand or anything. I've run massive groups in other online sites before. I've run a Destiny clan back in year one with close to 4,000+ members. And i run a Destiny clan now with 700+ members. So i've some experience in running things, helping out, and being that wing man(gal) as needed to help out and give ideas/input and such of the sorts.
That and my BF was the one who'd wanted to lay Ark again, and so while i'm just getting back into the game, i'd like t be able even jsut simply join and have a place to home in as well. So also after i've claimed this Trike depending on the time if i don't poke in after that, it will be a few more hours after before i poke in as i've work later tonight as well.
Ive odd hours, due to working a night shift job. But with weekends off, i can put a lot of time into being on more on weekends then the weekdays.

Also when i go to join and it doesn't light up for me to join your game.

On 1/22/2017 at 10:31 AM, ClosingWolf51 said:

Hey guys we are looking for new people to join their server be just created it. So far we have two admins and we are looking for more eventually. We are a PVE server for the Center map. We have big plans and also when to incorporate competition 2 PVP throughout each month. We have also scattered loot crate's filled with rare weapons or materials and even ascendant blueprints. New things are done to the map every day. Some important details

Stats per level Point used for characters is set at 3 which means you will get a big stat boost every time you level up. I will posting pic showing setting. There are way to many to write .

Harvesting x 8

XP boost x 3

Dino taming x 8

Food and water draining set .5

Resoucre Respawn set to max.

Daytime length has been increased and nighttime has been shortened .

There are many more great additions to the game all listed by the Admin throughout the week. If you were interested in joining feel free to message me here if you have anymore questions. 

To join add ClosingWolf5188 to your friends list on Xbox One. Then once added, click on ClosingWolf51 and hit join game. 

Thanks for reading and anyone interested in being admin message me I am the server owner.

What do you mean by new things are done to the map every day? Also what are your rules for people who do not want to participate in the pvp each month or are you doing arena style combat?

Last question is blue ob island open for building or is it taken already?

1 hour ago, CXVFrenzy said:

Hello, I followed the Post and Added ClosingWolf5188. I am currently unable to Join through the Profile due to the "Join" being unavailable.

Would it be possible to have a Direct Invitation to the Server?

Thanks

- Frenzy

GT - CXVFrenzy

We have to wait for the host account to add us back only then can we join 

6 hours ago, cerealbarz said:

Hi can my friend and I join your server? My GT is cerealbarz and my friends is ethereal hitman, I have added you've already thanks!

It's been a full week at this point. I'm thinking this guy made this post and then just never got back on at this point as he didn't relies he had to add back or something by now.
We've all been waiting on a ad back from this guy for a while now.
You honestly might do a bit better to just find another. I'm also on the look for another as well still/again. Though i've been running around Server 593 here a lot as of late till then.

• 2 weeks later...

So the other admin was supposed to be doing all of this but he ended up leaving and not telling anyone. As for an update we have about 15 players in all areas are available for building except for caves and raptor Island.  

We are allowing character transfer and Dino transfer. We are currently on the hunt for other admins to help run the server. 

Archived