New PVP PVE Island Map 24/7

Good new everyone! So want to join a pvp server but tired of joining one where all good spots are taken and you got alpha tribes who may or not be friendly, bigger tribes intimidateing you? wish you could have joined at the start of the server and be one of the big guys? And how about you pve players that wish you could find a fresh server to start on?

Well FabbysMix 24/7 dedicated server can cater to both your needs if you join NOW!
FabbysMix is a pvp/pve dedicated 24/7 server and here is how it works.
Everyone who wants to play pvp MUST join and immediately start a tribe beginning with "PVP" example: PVP Tribe of Greg.
If you want to join and play as pve then just do not add the PVP in tribe name.
Rules:
1. Switching tribe names between PVP and not PVP is not allowed if caught doing that can and will result in banishment or admin permanately marking you as a pvp player and broadcasting it as so.
2. NO raiding of thatch HUTS if you plan on abusing this rule and try and be sneaky and build in only thatch and your also lvl 50 with flak armor and smithys and fabricators lol you will be broadcasted as raidable.
3. PVP players can NOT raid or kill non pvp players, doing so will result in a bounty on your head tagged with a reward for every speciment implant belonging to the raider until admin has recieved 5 of the raiders speciment implants. If the raider becomes a repeat offender of this rule banishment will be required. The non pvp victim is required to screenshot and show admin proof of the raid and or kill.
4. Herbavore Island is offlimits and will be considered nuetral grounds where future events will be held and meetings with the admin can take place.
5. All admins and members of the admin tribe all will start and grind like everyone else, admin commands will ever only be used for events and demolishing of old or useless structures and dino respawns.
6. PVE players if planning on useing species x and turrets make sure they are switched to wild dinos ONLY. PVP players keep your turrets set on low/medium to avoid miskillings of the pve'rs. PVE people accidental attacks on you by pvp turrets are notconsidered a personal attack so travel carefully.

SO if intrested in joining this brand new dedicated server add gamertag "FabbysMix" and hop right in! Facebook group coming soon!

hello, i sent the host a request and also a message.

im pretty interested in the server. I'm at odds with my current dedicated server group that promised 24/7 access but seems to only be on 2 days a week now. I'm a pretty proficient builder and I enjoy accommodating to the community as a whole, especially if it's a mature one (not necessarily age, but attitude). The plan on my current server was that I was to build a neutral ground on herbivore island, as it would be easy for people since there's no threats. I had just finished building a lighthouse, complete with forge/smithing, trading post, meeting room and a restaurant with recipes and was about to start building the community PVP Arena when the server just went offline without notice by the admin. Such a shame really as I had spent a lot of time perfecting and furnishing that building. I was curious if any of this might fit for your guys' server and if you might need a builder? I do enjoy taming and I had my private quarters within the lighthouse as well. My girlfriend would also be joining to, as she runs the restaurants and greenhouse crops etc...

On 1/22/2017 at 11:50 AM, bodhi said:

hello, i sent the host a request and also a message.

im pretty interested in the server. I'm at odds with my current dedicated server group that promised 24/7 access but seems to only be on 2 days a week now. I'm a pretty proficient builder and I enjoy accommodating to the community as a whole, especially if it's a mature one (not necessarily age, but attitude). The plan on my current server was that I was to build a neutral ground on herbivore island, as it would be easy for people since there's no threats. I had just finished building a lighthouse, complete with forge/smithing, trading post, meeting room and a restaurant with recipes and was about to start building the community PVP Arena when the server just went offline without notice by the admin. Such a shame really as I had spent a lot of time perfecting and furnishing that building. I was curious if any of this might fit for your guys' server and if you might need a builder? I do enjoy taming and I had my private quarters within the lighthouse as well. My girlfriend would also be joining to, as she runs the restaurants and greenhouse crops etc...

Of course we would love to have a community builder as our server is new and slowly growing. Stats are 1.2 harvesting 3.5x taming, breeding and hatching as we want to keep it a bit challenging

Archived