Game ruining bug on server PVE-EU-XboxOfficalServer27

Need some advice. For some reason, a player on our server called "Big Black Bertha" is able to unclaim our dinosaurs and destroy our buildings without being part of our tribe. The actions the player is taken are appearing on our tribe log and the player isn't even in our tribe, its not because of the timer because im stood next to the base and the dinosaurs that our being unclaimed. This is beyond ridiculous as currently have the base has been destroyed, 2 argents a rex, mammoth and countless items all taken from chests and storage!!

need help!

11j6wqt.jpg

The guy is still online doing it now. Keeps killing himself and spawning at a different bed and destroying everything around it :/ 
Hope this gets sorted as I have already lost the enjoyment I had playing the game and tribe members I have told have given up trying to join the server. As there is not much point us going out and taming more dinos for someone to come unclaim them as I can't even alter the tribe settings :/ 

Hi Benneeehhhh,

I'm very sorry to hear that this happened. This bug has been fixed on the PC version of ARK but unfortunately made it's way into the Xbox version. The good news is that it will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

In regards to your case, we have removed that user from your tribe and replaced what dinos and structures we could. This user has also been removed from the server and should not cause you any more issues.

2 minutes ago, Jen said:

Hi Benneeehhhh,

I'm very sorry to hear that this happened. This bug has been fixed on the PC version of ARK but unfortunately made it's way into the Xbox version. The good news is that it will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

In regards to your case, we have removed that user from your tribe and replaced what dinos and structures we could. This user has also been removed from the server and should not cause you any more issues.

Yay for Wonderful Ark Skygods!

Thank you very much for this. Although not same lvls as what were taken we have the Rex, Spino and Mammoth back. Unfortunatley both of our argents have not been replaced so I guess will just have to soak that up as wasted time. Pretty annoying that I personally spent an evening stood in a frozen tundra feeding them haha.

Yes was so pleased to see the reply this morning saying that dinos had been replaced for us, as yesterday after it happened, just helplessy stood there watching as our Rex and Spino were led off up a hill away from wrecked base. Completely killed my mood, first time in over a week that I actually played a different game on my xbox as I had no incentive to continue playing thinking that even I were to go and tame another Rex, this guy could just come over and take it again. So now im stuck in work dying to get home because a tribe member has told me the trike egg we were incubating has just hatced in TRIPLETS!!!

Archived