Cookiewife92's community based 24/7 PVE server.

Beetz

(18+ONLY) (MIC REQUIRED)

Hi all ARK survivors! I'm Cookiewife92 and I'm hosting a mature, friendly, community based 24/7 PVE server with my husband on the Center map XB1.

There is no admin abuse on the server.

Monthly, Weekly, and Holiday community events are in rotation.

Hatching/Gestation, Maturation, Gathering, Breeding, Taming, Xp, Stats for both wild and tamed dinosaur well as players are all boosted, BUT NOT BY MUCH! (X2-X3)

There is absolutely NO TROLLING, NO GRIEFING, NO STEALING, NO PILLAR SPAMMING allowed on the server. Anyone who breaks these rules will be banned without questions asked.

Tribe wars are enabled for all you PVE fans who need a little player VS player action, without the risk of bothering other tribes who want to just chill and build peacefully.

Children are not allowed on the server under any circumstances. I personally have nothing against kids, I love kids, but sadly everytime kids come around we have loads of problems. Over the three years of playing ARK. Time and time again I give them chance after chance and everytime it turns out badly, so no more. Sorry boys and girls!

So if your interested in joining the server please contact me -Cookiewife92- or my husband -Beetz Tha Don- for a party invite. I would advise to try messaging him first or getting in contact with him first since he is on and around xbox more than i am.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Huntings! xoxo <3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey beetz and cookie, my girlfriend and I are pretty interested in your server but was just curious what the gathering, taming, and xp rates are? Not much else matters too much for us since I'm mainly a builder (bridges, trading posts, arena, or whatever else is needed really aside from my own base) and she likes to run restaurants and grow crops etc.

I'd like to be able to try and take part in this server if you don't mind?
i'm 25 years of age, and looking for a place without rude people in chat, and game.
've been in a few servers now that claim and then show they are in fact rude.
Last one i logged off to sleep and woke up to all my stuff just gone. I'd built up and was ready to start taming when i got up, but with everything gone i couldn't.
So looking for that place where i can enjoy the game and be able to actually play.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly we had to let go a few rotten eggs recently. I will never understand why people join nice, friendly, peaceful communities with the sole purpose to cause trouble and produce problems for everyone. :(

The goodness that came out of it, is that there is now some space for some new people to come and try out our community on ARK! :)

So if there are Mature 18+ (MIC REQUIRED) people out there looking for a good, friendly, peaceful, wholesome community based 24/7 PVE server, give me or my husband a shout on Xbox Live GT: "Beetz Tha Don" & "Cookiewife92".

PS: Might want to message my husband "Beetz Tha Don" first, because he spends allot more time on and around xbox than I do and he will most likely answer your message much more quickly than I would. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there again ARK community and fellow ARKians! One of the members in my Community Based 24/7 PVE Server are currently looking for someone to join his tribe. We have a spot open for 1 person to join our server. He's from the Netherlands and he's looking get some extra help taming and gathering. He's pretty chill and he's an experienced player with much ARK knowledge.

If you do choose to join him and his tribe, he has a base already set up for you with a smithy, fabricator, storage, cooking pot, industrial grill, running water, greenhouse, taming pit, dino housing and some tames including a perfect tamed 150 pteradon for getting around at first and it's fresh so you can put the points where you'd like to add them yourself. You can add on or take away from the base as you please, and it's in a pretty safe spot on the side of a mountain on the center map near south tropics (blue-ob). He has his own base further away so you can do as you please with the base.

If your interested in joining his tribe please message me (Cookiewife92) or my husband (Beetz Tha Don) and we can get you all situated on the server. I would advise messaging my husband before messaging me because he is on and around xbox way more than I am! lol :)

So I've been on this server for a while now and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! There are so many events...even stuff like lotteries, bounties and even like a coliseum place that was so much fun!  I even had to do an interview to join, and at first i was like what the heck, but the admin explained that they try to keep the server free from trolls and kids (which im so grateful for) off the server so it made sense. The stats are good...its a challenge but not impossible and it makes it so getting my tames and stuff is so much more rewarding...no complaints here at all. If they ever have room, you should try them out....but you'll never get my spot!!! lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a good adult centric center server, so this might just be for me. But, i am not looking to play solo, its just too much work, to work a full time job, havea  family and play solo.

So i will message don, but if you know of a specific friendly tribe on your server looking for another person, let them know there is a fairly experienced player looking to join!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! We have a few open spots for recruitment if anyone is looking for a good, friendly, Community Based 24/7 PVE Server. We had a few rotten eggs we had to let go of sadly. We are looking for nice, friendly people who are over the age of 18. We don't need anymore people trying to be trolls or grief or steal or any other nonsense. So if your looking for a good PVE server give me or my husband a shout. My husband: Beetz Tha Don, Me: Cookiewife92. I would suggest you message him first because he is around xbox a lot more than I am. Hope to see you all soon on ARK. Buh-bye now! <3

Hello, I am interested in joining your server, However I have had issues with dedicated servers constantly crashing. Do you have alot of crashes on your server? I have also experienced spawning issues with the Center map, mainly cave spawns appearing put side of the caves. I would like to hear from you and discuss joining your server..

Well to start off, no our server doesn't crash very often. It does crash from time to time, but very rarely. That's because ARK is still in it's pre-released stage of development. There is a disclaimer when you turn the xbox on stating " The game might even crash. because this is a pre-released game". I do have a VPN set up for our ARK Community Xbox One and it is hardwired. That helps a lot with stability and connection issues. It helps that our Community Xbox One also has an open port and port forwarding set up to keep low ping number and demote lag spikes while canceling out rubber-banding issues, BUT NOT ENTIRELY! lol

If you would like to know more about our community or the server please message me: "Cookiewife92" or my husband: "Beetz Tha Don" on Xbox One and we will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have, thank you. (you should probably message my husband before messaging me because he spends allot more time on and around xbox than I do lol)

hello I'm not exactly 18 (I'm sixteen) but I am more mature than the standard teenager if my online experience can say anything about that. i would like to join your server if you would give the chance I would greatly appreciate it. If you have anything you want to know please ask me either on here through pm or on xbox one I'll pm you my gt you you'll allow me to join. I think I can prove to you I am not a immature child that has become stereotypical of my generation. 

Archived