Xbox Question here. Just wondering. But...

BlackWolfShade

I've not been o in a while and i was hoping t see if anyone knew if this was done yet or not, or if it's still in the works or not.
But by any chance has Ark made it so you can host your own server on microsoft on the PC so i can play on my own server on the Xbox as i host on pc?
Or no? Is this not out yet still?

11 minutes ago, BlackWolfShade said:

I've not been o in a while and i was hoping t see if anyone knew if this was done yet or not, or if it's still in the works or not.
But by any chance has Ark made it so you can host your own server on microsoft on the PC so i can play on my own server on the Xbox as i host on pc?
Or no? Is this not out yet still?

Not yet ?

1 minute ago, ninjaridz said:

No news just a rough possibly maybe in the future stance! 

There is a "secret new feature" coming in the next patch some are hoping this will be console hosting on pc but I do not!

Hmmm. Well hoping it will be sometime soon. I'd rather not have to pay for another game and platform. 0-0

1 hour ago, BlackWolfShade said:

Hmmm. Well hoping it will be sometime soon. I'd rather not have to pay for another game and platform. 0-0

You dont need to buy a second game for another console. look into the game sharing through setting your home xbox feature.

Just need 1 digital copy of game, 2 xbox profiles--1 profile with xbox live, and a second xbox

21 hours ago, PsychicShark101 said:

You dont need to buy a second game for another console. look into the game sharing through setting your home xbox feature.

Just need 1 digital copy of game, 2 xbox profiles--1 profile with xbox live, and a second xbox

Yeah but i mean then my bf wouldn't have it. He has me homed right now. 

11 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Can't wait to experiment some of that tek tier lag. 

It's goonbegood....err epic....err i mean tekpic

The HYPE!!  LOL  

Yeah, the good thing for us console folks is that you get to feel the pain and they fix some (but not all) bugs beforehand.  Though we did get the super turkeys before you all did and they fixed those.  Oh boy.  LOL  We're still 2 updates off from PC folks, at least here on the Center map. :(

Archived