SERVER IS: Ark Dedicated16

We are currently looking for dedicated, frequently online ark players to come and settle into our server!

Ark Dedicated is a North American Server that I decided to shell out the money for an extra Xbox to set up a dedicated server as my friends and I grew increasingly tired of abusive admins and abusive official server alphas. This server is expected to be a mildly friendly server with respect to fellow players while still realizing that the survival/killing aspect is still there. The stats are boosted generously as I recognize that people including myself work many hours a week and do not want to spend 10 hours trying to tame and harvest resources and would like to make reasonably quick progress in leveling, building and taming. I, James, am the owner and will not tolerate raiding from myself or the admins at any time as admins have NO place participating in a raid UNLESS EITHER PROVOKED or extreme unfairness is taking place and intervention needs to occur (which is an extreme last resort.)

With your help and participation we can make this server the best out there, so send a request and please join and stay in on the fun!

Server Owner/admin: James 

Server Name: Add Ark Dedicated16 for an acceptance friend request.

Hours of operation: 24/7

Map: scortched earth

Game type: PVPVE

Rules

Killing Tames:

Only kill tames that are on aggressive or are in the way of a raid/ getting into an area. It is unnecessary and time wasting on both sides to kill every tame when raiding. Plain and simple if the tame is attacking you then kill it, if not it is HIGHLY encouraged to spare the dinosaur. I recognize this is not always possible, but again treat others the way you would like to be treated . However I recognize it is difficult to prove and force this rule,  so if your passives have been killed and you can prove it you have full authorization to annihilate the opposing tribe that killed your passives if an agreement cannot be made. 

Raiding:

Raiding is allowed, however no wiping other tribes from the server unless you can prove they killed your passive tames. If you raid a tribe or individual only break what is necessary to get in and get out and obtain items. Be respectful and be smart and most importantly treat others the way you would like to be treated. People put hours of their lives into this game so consider their effort.

Controlling resource rich areas:

Plain and simple it is not allowed. You will be warned once and given time to vacate the area. However this is not so much an issue on the the map as resources are generally abundant. A good example is metal volcano or the top of the obsidian mountain, do not build directly on the obsidian fields or else you will be instructed to move at the admins judgment/discretion.

Hostages:

Do not hold a hostage for over 24 hours, it is encouraged that other tribes help a hostage escape. However hostages are definitely allowed!

Inside raiding:

Prohibited! Inside raiding is strictly not allowed, if caught you will be DESTROYED. It ruins the game for hard working players who actually put work in, if I find out that someone joined the tribe and unclaimed all their dinosaurs and took all belongings from the other tribe members you will face the full force of the admins. However, a great preventative measure is to just know and trust your tribe members. (Leaving a tribe and taking YOUR belongings is a different story and is allowed, be smart about it. 

Community zone at the Embassy:

Along with being a neutral zone the embassy also has one industrial grinder and two industrial forges for use by tribes with the use of their own gasoline. Treat this area like a laundromat and realize if you leave the metal or gas unattended then there is always a possibility of your items being stolen. If you are caught stealing then you are breaking the rule of being neutral at the zone and will be punished harshly. To counter this issue just stay by the forge you are renting and watch over your belongings.

Community events:

Community events are currently in the works and we are receptive to your ideas and will help facilitate if the idea is good enough. Please let us know! On the list to do are dinosaur’s wars with bets on victor and also tribe/ individual battles with good rewards.

As of now we have an island blocked off and weekly host a hunger games type of event  where everyone goes in with nothing and the last person alive wins 3 deep sea crates! 

Fishing tournaments at the embassy every few days!

Weekly boss battles hosted by the admins!

Server Settings/Stats/Numbers/Info

Game Difficulty: 4.0

Dino Damage: 1.15

Player Damage: 1.15

Structure Damage: 1.15

XP Multiplier: 5.0

Taming Speed: 7.0

Dino Harvesting Damage: 4.0

Harvest Amount: 5.0

Player Water Drain: 1.0

Player Food Drain: 1.0

Dino Food Drain: 1.0

Player Harvesting Damage: 2.0

Very High Weight Stats Gain per Level

Moderately fast egg laying and hatching and mature speed (for those who enjoy hatching eggs but don’t want to spend 10000 years doing so)

Primarily PVP Settings

Flyer Carry Allowed

Global voice chat disabled

Again, this server is very important to me, I have grown tired of crappy admins and official servers who are ruled by people who do not recognize its a game and it is supposed to be fun and also challenging. So I would enjoy if this became your server too, so add Ark Dedicated16 so you can jump in on the fun, and lets make this the best dedicated server in the game!

Hey I would really enjoy trying out a dedicates. My 15 man tribe sick of abusive alpha tribes just wanna raise stuff but also have fun with a few pvp and not have to worry about if the last 4 days raising was a waste for breeding. If you could add me so I could talk and figure out some stuff that wpuld great! Chi3f Ragnar

On 1/23/2017 at 10:22 AM, Djanson94 said:

Hey I would really enjoy trying out a dedicates. My 15 man tribe sick of abusive alpha tribes just wanna raise stuff but also have fun with a few pvp and not have to worry about if the last 4 days raising was a waste for breeding. If you could add me so I could talk and figure out some stuff that wpuld great! Chi3f Ragnar

Add Ark dedicated16 and you be added quickly and be able to join the server 24/7!

11 hours ago, iGPricey said:

This is a great server. Ive been on here for a few days now and so far ive had no problems with the server. Fair admins, server never crashes. I recomended joining this server if your looking for a good server.

Thank you so much for the compliment! Glad you are enjoying the server! 

Hey man I have a three man tribe your server sounds perfect! we have been atleast to 4 maybe 5 different servers in the last months. All of them either have admin bully or what we've encountered the most is that they all reset the server every few weeks! We would love to try your server but I'd love to know how often you do a server reset or change maps cause just like in your post we all are adults have jobs so we don't have time to reset every 7 days lol. I am busy atm but will add and message the gt in a few hours or one of the other tribe members will. My gt if you have the chance to friend me is IonizedArbitor. Would love to hear back from you! Sorry for the huge post haha thanks!

On 2/4/2017 at 10:09 PM, IonizedArbitor said:

Hey man I have a three man tribe your server sounds perfect! we have been atleast to 4 maybe 5 different servers in the last months. All of them either have admin bully or what we've encountered the most is that they all reset the server every few weeks! We would love to try your server but I'd love to know how often you do a server reset or change maps cause just like in your post we all are adults have jobs so we don't have time to reset every 7 days lol. I am busy atm but will add and message the gt in a few hours or one of the other tribe members will. My gt if you have the chance to friend me is IonizedArbitor. Would love to hear back from you! Sorry for the huge post haha thanks!

I have not reset server since November.  Not planning a change until MAYBE when the game actually releases,  and at that point I'll do a poll a see what ppl want. Send message and invite to the server for invite If you decide yo join! 

I work too,  military works me like an animal,  so I get what you mean.  

Archived