Hello! Looking for a home server for 2 friends and I

Hello everyone! I am new to the game (owned it about 2 days now) and I am already noticing an issue when I try and play online. Everything is discovered and if you refuse people's help, they kill you. It still seems to be impossible to host a server on my PC and then play on my Xbox, so I am wondering if anyone has a server they would allow my friends and to come play and build up as we would want to. The issue with non dedicated multiplayer is that I can't hop on and continue where I was on another friends sever, but maybe this is possible on a dedicated? I am not sure how it works. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Good luck and happy hunting!

Austin

Add ArkAsylumRP, actual 24/7 with generous rates for exp, taming and harvesting. Pvp but no offline raiding allowed. There is a discord chat for this as well but in order to receive the link you need to join first. there are some small tribes and no alphas yet. Come join and maybe you'll see me around!

-Hades, Vengeance (in-game name and tribe name) Btw this is on the regular game and not prim +

Archived