Primitive Plus 1.4 Patch Notes ETA 1/18

complexminded

11 hours ago, Bubba86 said:

1/18 update, but its currently 2/6.... does anyone see the issue. 

I'm guessing the issue is reading for comprehension.  The PC version will ALWAYS release prior to the console releases, and as @hpbaxx pointed out they got it the 19th of January.  They then said that the XB1 and I assume the PS4 will get it on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I've seen some posts / tweets from @Jeremy Stieglitz saying something about Sunday but I just don't know that I believe that's going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2017 at 10:14 PM, Meepoe said:

is  this  ever  going to  happen?  or is  this mod  going  to  get  delayed/axed until  original  game  is  complete?

Possibly axed. It's been months since the creator or wildcard even posted here, and it's been a month with no word past when the update was supposed to go live.

On 1/18/2017 at 7:53 PM, complexminded said:

Hey all!  Sorry for the delay.  This patch was primarily meant to address some of the snap point issues that are preventing people from building. Although there is some new content in this patch, the next two patches will include all the content that is currently planned for Primitive+.  Be sure to keep those suggestions coming!  Any patch following the next two content releases will be solely for addressing issues and balancing the existing content.  I plan on posting a complete list of content to be expected soon!

• Re-Based from the latest ARK content (includes any non-item related updates. IE: Balance changes, bug fixes)
  • Added Tuso saddle engram
  • Added Therizino saddle engram
  • Added PachyRhino saddle engram
  • Added Megla saddle engram
  • Added Kapro saddle engram
  • Added Camera engram
  • Advanced Workbench - 25% reduction on all engrams crafted
  • Yurt - A tent-like structure that can be placed/picked up.  Also allows for placing some structures
  • Recurve Bow - Additional damage multiplier for all arrows; Reduced 'shake' when aiming.  Slightly faster arrows
  • Fixed snap points
    • Lumber: Your structures should be unaffected.  You are given a pickup option for old structures.  Upon picking them up, they exchange for the new versions with improved snap points.  Once placing the new structures, you will not have an option to pick them up.  This is the best compromise I could think of - as any other implementation would have affected existing structures.
    • Brick/Concrete: Same as above, except, concrete floors can't be picked up since the snap points were unchanged.
    • Additionally, be sure to update your spawn codes to the new structure items
    • IMPORTANT: The old items will be removed in the next patch to save overall space in the mod.  Be sure to replace by that time!
  • New structures for lumber tier -Glass Window, Glass Window frame, Glass Doorframe
  • Adjusted loot crate drops; should be improved and include the most recent Primitive+ content
  • Rebalanced custom arrows ( Obsi arrows do most damage; Feathered arrows are fastest medium damage; flaming arrows low damage)
  • Reorganized engram list to go in ascending level by order
  • Fixed any issues with dino spawns
  • New meshes for brick/concrete tier
  • Replaced/Improved Lumber Icons
  • Replaced/Improved Brick Icons
  • Rebalanced longbow in preparation for recurve bow addition
  • Fixed issue with the functionality in fish trap
  • Fixed issue where longbow could not be used with all arrows
  • Spoiling time increased for fish trap
  • Fish trap has a chance to drop prime fish meat (15%)
  • Increased spoiling time for malt
  • Doubled stack size for grapes
  • Increased spoiling time for sugar
  • Craft time for beer increased
  • Increased quantity of honey produced by worker bees
  • Increase rate of bee spawns
  • Decreased spoiling time of bread
  • Removed double spoiling for cooked poultry
  • Increased stack size of cabbage
  • Increased salt needed to make leather
  • Reduced crafting time for cement
  • Bonemeal is now the most effective fertilizer by far
  • Increased stamina consumption when using Viking ax
  • Modified damage multipliers for weapons
  • Fixed Chalico taming - now tames with Prim+ beer
  • Fixed destructible mesh for modular table

What's going on with the update? Not very professional keeping a part of the community in the dark for so long. 

The whole reason we started a Prim Plus server on Xbox was because of this update addressing a lot of issues currently still effecting the game. We have to spawn in Sugar juice, saddles, several different engrams that cannot be learned for some reason, and have to force tame dinos for tribes wanting to tame ( Baryonyx & Basilosauru for example). I hate to be negative, but at this rate I can expect the upcoming dinos to not be patched for prim plus. Prim Plus is a great mod, I just wish you wouldn't keep leaving us in the dark. Just give us a few moments of your time to say yes the update is being worked and provide an eta or no the update is on hold until the base game is complete. If we as a community can help in way, I'm sure you would have people waiting in line offering to help out. 

I can't wait to see what a full version of prim + will have in store. However I am hoping your still open to new ideas for prim. We play prim because it fits our role play needs on our server. But as far as role play goes I hope to see some new additions to prim like a blacksmithing forge like the Indy forges but lesser. anyways if you are still open to ideas I got a ton but not sure if it's a direction your heading. Like a marble tier building structures, flaming catapult ammo, Viking helms, armored Dino's (balanced of course). I can imagine total medevalish war with armored Rex's storming a castle build  and quetz dropping barrels of gunpowder. Jousting raptors and mosa pirates.  Maybe a bit overboard but I thought it could be of interest. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, PWNY said:

The whole reason we started a Prim Plus server on Xbox was because of this update addressing a lot of issues currently still effecting the game. We have to spawn in Sugar juice, saddles, several different engrams that cannot be learned for some reason, and have to force tame dinos for tribes wanting to tame ( Baryonyx & Basilosauru for example). I hate to be negative, but at this rate I can expect the upcoming dinos to not be patched for prim plus. Prim Plus is a great mod, I just wish you wouldn't keep leaving us in the dark. Just give us a few moments of your time to say yes the update is being worked and provide an eta or no the update is on hold until the base game is complete. If we as a community can help in way, I'm sure you would have people waiting in line offering to help out. 

Had the same issue on my dedicated server with the sugar juice, saddles, and brick dino gates. Still love the game just wish like you stated they would just give some kinda of answer with the patch lol.

• 3 weeks later...

So is primitive plus still being added to or has it been abandoned, I play on all three platforms but I'm starting my first primitive plus server on the center map on my PS4 and I would like to know if it still being produced or if they have ditched it. I would like to see more items that have come out such as the lance get added to it but if they aren't continuing on it what's the point cause I can't find any notes or posts on if it is still updating

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Jen unpinned this topic

Archived