Primitive Plus 1.4 Patch Notes ETA 1/18

complexminded

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say i am glade that they fixed some stuff like now able to build and get sap from redwood, putting in the saddle for the dino we could not use. and granted there are other issues that need to be adress  the d/c and bad lag.  I also feel like most of you spend time to farm the mats to build just to be told you have x amount of time to pick up and set down... nice stuff being fixed but what about us that work 10h days.  and the countless amount of mats we will be loseing or have to re farm ... But good work just glade stuff being fixed

Could someone who has used it explain how the replacing works?Does the wall disappear into your inventory when picking it up to replace?Or does it just immediately convert into new one when you press it?Also,what happens to things like plant x/furnaces etc that are on ceiling tiles?Do they get destroyed while replacing?Also,what is this about plant x not working anymore?(And if brickis equivalent to stone now i'm just quitting lol,server is completely raid happy and it's one of the few things keping them at bay from me)

17 minutes ago, Bogger said:

Could someone who has used it explain how the replacing works?Does the wall disappear into your inventory when picking it up to replace?Or does it just immediately convert into new one when you press it?Also,what happens to things like plant x/furnaces etc that are on ceiling tiles?Do they get destroyed while replacing?Also,what is this about plant x not working anymore?(And if brickis equivalent to stone now i'm just quitting lol,server is completely raid happy and it's one of the few things keping them at bay from me)

Hello Bogger,

You have to immediatly place them after pickup. if there is anything on it it will get destroyed if not removed before picking it up. Normally the brick tier is still better then stone but not the 50k it used to have.

1 hour ago, Bogger said:

I'm not picking up any walls, because they convert to new brick which is stone tier. If you leave them be, they will remain as brick walls were all the time (metal tier). Ced should announce when is the deadline to replace all old walls. If by that time brick is not metal tier, I'm quiting too. The insane strength walls, but weak ceilings and foundations were the best balance between easy raiding and impossible to raid.

Congratulations, you managed to put out a nice " BUG FREE " patch. SO bug free in fact you managed to give primitive 10 to a bunch of goons , which was a very nice server to play on till you managed to raptor up primitive plus worse than it has ever been, 5 tribes lost months of their time, and efforts to a laggy ass glitch infested game, Thanks once again for wasting my time WC, if one thing is for sure, you are always good at that ;)

1 hour ago, Bogger said:

I know how you feel :) Not only will i have to replace hundreds of those(plus several ballistas,forges various benches and the like) but now for several days i can't build anything else cause i'll have to replace all that too.So all my game time is spent feeding dinos,killing and dieing to a few peeps and nothing else.Wish i had a good idea of when the fricking update is coming to us on console.

Can you not just build new ceiling tiles and overlay rather than pick up existing and relay? may stop your plots from being demolished perhaps? not like fresh cement is hard to come by

4 hours ago, rastatony said:

Bola does not work no more in prim plus plants don't work properly kapro don't pull u off of mount and for the love of god the whistles are broken can u guys fix minor stuff like this before adding more the plants are basically useless unless u make lag base

Did you report these?  There is a link above to report them.

On 1/25/2017 at 1:10 PM, Plannb23 said:

Did you report these?  There is a link above to report them.

You mean on the little google doc that has over 500 submittals that probably hasn't been viewed once and here we are a week later and not even some small fixes or real communication? I'm really curious how someone can be the mod community manager yet can't get his own mod working or actually interact much with the community. I mean, this is supposed to be an official version of the game, yet it is beyond fubar'd atm. When is it going to get even some basic dev time that fixes months long issues like limestone spoiling (which granted was fixed after, what, 4 months)? Now we have a slew of things not working/dropping that were pre-patch which looks like we won't see fixed for another 4 months at this rate. They probably shouldn't advertise it as an officially supported conversion if they aren't going to actually, you know, commit some kind of actual dev time to support it. Maybe it should just go back to player made mod status.

10 hours ago, Bigphil25 said:

Thank you kind sir.

For example, right now on Primitive Plus on the XB1 if you walk into "random trees" of "random sizes" you're stuck.  No getting out.  Rex?  Stuck.  Giga?  Stuck.  Bronto?  Stuck.  Imagine spending hours and hours on a perfect tame 150 Rex to get it to max levels and then its just stuck in a tree waiting to get out because .... who knows.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived