Primitive Plus 1.4 Patch Notes ETA 1/18

complexminded

6 minutes ago, Bahbum said:

Let me summarize everything you've said in this thread.

The Spirit: LOL U SO DUM ME SMRT I NO BUILD CUZ I SUX LOL AT ALL U NUBS GETGUD HAHA

Everybody Else: Are you raptoring kidding me? Are you telling me I have to pick up and replace everything I have in my base, which is rather big, otherwise its going to be deleted?

The Spirit: LOL GETGUD SCRUB SHOULDNT HAVE BUILT A BASE AT ALL LOL@YOU IM DA BEST LOL 360NOSCOPESMOKEWEEDYOLOSWAGDAB

Did I miss anything?

No, you are spot on.

3 minutes ago, Stoll said:

I'm sitting and waiting as well and don't see any update. So some of you got it already?
Just to be sure, update for PC and consoles will be released the same time?
When can I expect the release in germany? 9_9

Hmm... I think the update still will be late, the time difference is about 8h, so early in the morning. But I'm not sure.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stoll said:

I'm sitting and waiting as well and don't see any update. So some of you got it already?
Just to be sure, update for PC and consoles will be released the same time?
When can I expect the release in germany? 9_9

According to Ced, this is for PC first so they can see how it goes and then consoles will get it.  Best guess 2-4 weeks but I have no inside info.

16 minutes ago, Drynin629 said:

I don't want it now, I want it yesterday....lol

I know, I know, patience is a virtue.

I definitely don't want it now.  It's almost a guarantee the update will break the game completely.  Wish I had more confidence in it but even this last update made Prim Plus even worse then it was.  That's just really frustrating.

Suggestion, update sooner than later. Since we have been waiting for an actual update for far too long. Seems like prim plus is on the back burner. 

Real suggestion maybe a new recipe or something to mind wipe a dino. Wild dino Mutations. FIX the spawns for dinos. Including Diar Bears and the Sasquatch guys. ty

I've been playing on Prime + since the day it came out. The last update ruined the entire game with the plant nerf. There's no way to protect your base because battle axes crush doors in a matter of minutes. Now with no plants everyone is raided - it's become troll city. Everyone leaving the server RIP Prime+US34

Current version 253.992 https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/?l=german
Primitive+ Major Update! (please make sure you have this latest version if you're running Primitive+)
Why is there no new game.ini ? https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/535150948605081777/
That's not the update for sure. This is so annoying right now.
How about binding promises instead of leck of information and continual postponement? ¬¬

And why is the link embadding not working?  >:(

On 19.1.2017 at 6:32 AM, hpbaxx said:

Will we still be throwing away all of our harvested Limestone after each little patch?

Advanced Workbench - 25% reduction on all engrams crafted

How many slots will it have? Enough to be able to craft every existing blueprint?

Old Limestone is working again! ^_^

The advanced workbench however is less useful than expected... still just 75 slots, and the 25% reduction does not affect blueprints.

PS: pls don't

nno.jpg

3 minutes ago, Atimar said:

This is bullcrap.. You really need to fix this we had 2000 brick walls made and ready to go as we waited day after day for the delayed patch.. Now we cant ever place these walls.. They are useless.. This needs to be fixed right away

That's pretty much your own fault. It was stated that existing walls would be able to be picked up and converted into the new ones. It wasn't stated that any unplaced walls will convert. It's a crappy reality but one you'll have to deal with. =/

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived